• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Hey all,

Ive been looking for a Colt 6920 (or comparable) for a while now. I mostly look online and have seen some real good prices (865.00-950.00). I just havent pulled the trigger yet. Its about time to grab one. Do any gun stores in your areas carry them for a similar price. I do see that Walmart carries them for just under or just over 1K. Unfortunately, my Walmart (Lebanon) does not.

Anyone have a line on one. Im not opposed to a used gun as well.

Thanks.

Mike

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Hey all,

Ive been looking for a Colt 6920 (or comparable) for a while now. I mostly look online and have seen some real good prices (865.00-950.00). I just havent pulled the trigger yet. Its about time to grab one. Do any gun stores in your areas carry them for a similar price. I do see that Walmart carries them for just under or just over 1K. Unfortunately, my Walmart (Lebanon) does not.

Thanks.

Mike

Where did you see a 6920 for 865? That's an amazing price and if that's the case I'm going to quit assembling PSA's.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Look at DSG Arms.com. If you register using a military/police website, you get 10% discount on their already great prices. I've order many things from them and Their customer service is awesome!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Hey all,

Thanks.

Mike

Might give PSS a call, or maybe ask Bradis if they will PM Walmart, although I know Bradis is closed for the week currently.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I just checked gunbroker. If you can get one for $865, you should probably get it. The cheapest thing I found on GB is $1k.

plus shipping, plus transfer fee, etc

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I used to get mine from GT Distributors but I don't think they deal with Civi's anymore, I love the 6920, if you like Magpul look at the LE6920MP-B.

Top Bottom