• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I recently just got my newest toy, which is the Colt Commander XSE 1911, and i'm looking to get a nice leather holster for her. This is the one with the 4 1/4 barrel. Does anyone have a leather holster that they would suggest or does anyone have one they they use and really like. Id like to hear your guys suggestions. Thanks ingo :ingo:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I recently just got my newest toy, which is the Colt Commander XSE 1911, and i'm looking to get a nice leather holster for her. This is the one with the 4 1/4 barrel. Does anyone have a leather holster that they would suggest or does anyone have one they they use and really like. Id like to hear your guys suggestions. Thanks ingo :ingo:

Anything by Milt Sparks, Kramer, or Mitch Rosen. My go to IWB is a Milt Sparks summer special.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I use Kramer bought 20 years ago or so. I have an IWB and a Pattel holster for my 1911. Had one of his horse hide gun belts also. Belt lasted 15-20 years. I use the IWB just about every day up to getting my STI Perfect 10. Would carry it in a IWB from him if he made a holster for it. Have a OWB made by Simply Ruggd Holsters. As I open carry most of the time it has a Celtic Knot Carving on it.

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Anything by Milt Sparks, Kramer, or Mitch Rosen. My go to IWB is a Milt Sparks summer special.

If you are looking for IWB holster, you should consider a Milt Sparks VMII, fits like a glove and is comfortable to wear.

Milt Sparks make some fine luggage...

For OWB I mostly use a Kirpatrick Leather Texas strong side holster, superb!

I use Kramer bought 20 years ago or so. I have an IWB and a Pattel holster for my 1911. Had one of his horse hide gun belts also. Belt lasted 15-20 years. I use the IWB just about every day up to getting my STI Perfect 10. Would carry it in a IWB from him if he made a holster for it. Have a OWB made by Simply Ruggd Holsters. As I open carry most of the time it has a Celtic Knot Carving on it.

From seeing multiple people talk about Milt Sparks i will defiantly having to check some of his holsters out. Also i have looked at Kirpatrick Leather and there prices seem pretty reasonable too. Does anyone have any experience with NightHawk Custom Leather holsters ? Ive been looking at those too

Top Bottom