• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    vdlb20.jpg

My new toy. Was picking up my shield 9 and this caught my eye had to take her home. Shot about 50 rounds and she shot great. My new favorite gun. Quality built too!

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Yikes less than 300!!!! I missed the boat. This is first one I've seen at my gun store but I paid 750 OTD but I have a colt defender and knew the quality of colt and cost.

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Congratulations! They really are quality guns and fun to shoot. There is just something about a single action trigger...

Actually, a Pocketlite was the first pistol that I ever conceal carried.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    is this a series 80
    Although this pistol shares several similarities with its larger 1911 cousins, a few of the differences are worth noting. The full-length guide rod is made of polymer and fitted with dual recoil springs, and the slide does not have a barrel bushing. The grooved polymer trigger is pinned at the top, so it pivots more like a revolver trigger than traveling straight back like that of a 1911. However, the trigger's crisp stroke is short enough that the difference in motion is not really noticeable.

I wouldn't call it a series 80 it is actually not a true 1911. No grip safety either.

Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380

A Tale of Two Colts in .380

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Although this pistol shares several similarities with its larger 1911 cousins, a few of the differences are worth noting. The full-length guide rod is made of polymer and fitted with dual recoil springs, and the slide does not have a barrel bushing. The grooved polymer trigger is pinned at the top, so it pivots more like a revolver trigger than traveling straight back like that of a 1911. However, the trigger's crisp stroke is short enough that the difference in motion is not really noticeable.

I wouldn't call it a series 80 it is actually not a true 1911. No grip safety either.

Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380

A Tale of Two Colts in .380

sure there 80 series......they where started in the 80's and it's rolled on the slide....at least mine is and so are my Government's....

Colt Mustang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom