Please reply by conversation.

Reggywill

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Indy (Westside)
    TRADED!!
    I've got a .22 cal Colt/Umarex M4 AR-15 I'm looking to sell or trade. Great little gun in great shape, just don't get to shoot it much and I need to clean out the safe a little before I move. I've had very little issues with this gun at all unlike all the bad reviews I've seen on the internet. If the gas system is adjusted right that is, which only involves removing the rear pin on the lower and adjusting an allen set-screw. Shoots CCI's like a dream, Federal bulk shoots good as well. Even some unknown rounds I found in the bottom of the gun cabinet shot great. It DOES NOT like Remington Golden ammo though.

It has a Magpul FDE MOE handgaurd and stock but I believe the stock is one of the air-soft versions (was installed before I traded for it) which works great with very little to no wobble. I also have all the original parts that came with the gun and the box it came in. It currently has a knock-off Troy rear MBUS on it and it does fine. The mag holds 30 rds.

Hate to get rid of it since it's great for my niece and nephew to shoot (and way cheaper than my .223) but I'm moving so it's on the chopping block first.

All transactions are FTF with 10 miles of Plainfield (near the Indy airport) and reserve the right to deny the sale/trade at my discretion. Would like to see valid IN driver's license and CC permit but will not record any info.

Cash Price is $400

Trade interests:
    -3.5" RIA 1911
    -.223/5.56 or 308 ammo
    -Semi-Auto 12 GA that will accept 3 1/2" shells w/thumb-hole stock & camo finish (I know that's really specific, but it's what my dad has had his eye on so I'm trying to get him one)
    -AK
    -If you think I can't live without it, let me hear about it (gun related items only)

Everything in the picture is included except the FDE grip. + Rear MBUS not pictured.

96C6C88E-E209-456E-8AB7-306984EC6DFA-11094-00000A3B49E5C790.jpg

Also have a RCBS "Grand" Progressive Shot-Shell reloader in the ammo/reloading section if anyone is interested that is freakin' sweet for clay shooters.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom