Not open for further replies.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I've decided to use my First Amendment Right to quit watching the Colts and all NFL games. I'm so over this disrespect of our national anthem and flag at games. If there are real problems, which I doubt, then the players should be going into neighborhoods to protest with the people who feel like they live as victims in a country that doesn't give them liberty and justice. Maybe someone can explain to this old white man, just what specific factual injustices are being perpetrated upon specific minority groups. I'd like to see some facts, because all I see are slogans, based upon false propaganda and bad "feelings about things". I just might burn my Colt apparel and other overpriced crap. Maybe I'll send the ashes to Irsay.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've decided to use my First Amendment Right to quit watching the Colts and all NFL games. I'm so over this disrespect of our national anthem and flag at games. If there are real problems, which I doubt, then the players should be going into neighborhoods to protest with the people who feel like they live as victims in a country that doesn't give them liberty and justice. Maybe someone can explain to this old white man, just what specific factual injustices are being perpetrated upon specific minority groups. I'd like to see some facts, because all I see are slogans, based upon false propaganda and bad "feelings about things".I just might burn my Colt apparel and other overpriced crap. Maybe I'll send the ashes to Irsay.

Soooo, you have doubt base on? Have you attempted to educate yourself on the issues, or do you just simply "feel" that way?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I kept the games on all day. Even when I left the house, I made sure the tv was on a game.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Last NFL game I watched was a super bowl a few years back, don't remember, or care, who was playing, but it was the year Prince did the halftime show. Best halftime show EVER!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Oh please.....

You guys are the same guys who won't shop at a place that doesn't respect the 2A I bet as well.... I'm sure their reeeeally missing your business LOL

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did the Colts even play today...???

I asked the same question as the OP in the "Other" thread and have as yet to receive a list of grievances.
    Not saying there arent any but I am pretty sure we can all write a solid list if we tried. Of our own grievances.

I am still not sure what exactly (besides Trump) they are really protesting. And I have tried to figure it out. Maybe I am just not that up to speed.....:dunno:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Other than the Super Bowl I don't watch Pro Football and even then it's more about seeing peeps I don't see everyday rather than the game. I don't see this changing.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We have tickets to next week's game. We've had them for a while, since before this kneeling **** hit the fan. My wife and I have worked hard for what we have so we will be there on he 8th. I will trade my hat with a horseshoe for one with the Hap Arnold Wing and Star, same trend with the shirt.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Did the Colts even play today...???

I asked the same question as the OP in the "Other" thread and have as yet to receive a list of grievances.
    Not saying there arent any but I am pretty sure we can all write a solid list if we tried. Of our own grievances.

I am still not sure what exactly (besides Trump) they are really protesting. And I have tried to figure it out. Maybe I am just not that up to speed.....:dunno:

This is the main thing now...I guess. I'm not watching anymore so they may have respun the story again...I dunno.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Colts kickoff in 5 min... I won’t be watching. Not because of the protests, but because WTHR and Direct TV are in a pissing match.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    I will continue to respect our National Anthem in my house, your house or any given location my ears are honored to hear it. It's disgusting to me that some have chosen to vent their grievances in this fashion. Especially in the Lucas Oil Stadium since my tax dollars not only helped build it but continue to maintain it.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    :noway:Good for them. Didn't remember they played and don't care. Had 4 grandkids and family over THAT is way better. The NFL can go flip sand down a rat hole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom