• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Send us the Orioles now BIATCHES!! We've got a baseball field ready for them!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

The "Professional Football Team from Indianapolis" just whupped your AZZ!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That's funny since last week the 10-7 team were Gods for beating NE at home.:dunno:

I never said they were gods. I didn't expect Baltimore to win this game. It just amazes me that defenses don't put more pressure on Manning when it's been proven to beat him just about every time. Look at how San Diego has beaten them in the playoffs in the past.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'll give you that, San Diego has ran the table on the Colts the last few years.

Because they play like a team with nothing to lose. Put Manning on his back consistently and he becomes a mediocre qb. Let him stay in the pocket all day and you can wonder why he picks you apart all game long.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'm a little late to the thread, but was at a Colts party tonight.

Go Colts!!!

ravenseatcoltspoo.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Chargers are purdy good... just sayin.

They are a great team...If you don't see that they are, you don't watch enough football.

The Chargers... well not so much... they beat the Cowboys and Bengals by 3 points...[/QUOTE]

See above statement.

I never said they were gods. I didn't expect Baltimore to win this game. It just amazes me that defenses don't put more pressure on Manning when it's been proven to beat him just about every time. Look at how San Diego has beaten them in the playoffs in the past.

Fact: Manning has one of the best offensive lines(defending the pass rush) of all time...The Ravens constantly put pressure on him to no avail.

It is quite apparent that you don't follow football that close(you've said it yourself)...Do yourself a favor and stop whining about certain plays and penalties you don't agree with(yet you have no idea what you are talking about)and educate yourself on the game before posting again...You won't sound so much like a bitter little girl that missed the cheer leading squad and now hates life.:twocents:

:ingo:

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Fact: Manning has one of the best offensive lines(defending the pass rush) of all time...The Ravens constantly put pressure on him to no avail.

It is quite apparent that you don't follow football that close(you've said it yourself)...Do yourself a favor and stop whining about certain plays and penalties you don't agree with(yet you have no idea what you are talking about)and educate yourself on the game before posting again...You won't sound so much like a bitter little girl that missed the cheer leading squad and now hates life.:twocents:

:ingo:

Thanks for the personal attacks. I watch the momentum of the game and clearly the Ravens never had it for a second. I don't think there were any huge terrible calls but there was a no call for a pass interference against the Colts that the announcers picked up on. I've watched enough Colts games to know that the refs tend to go their way for the last 2-3 years.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Thanks for the personal attacks. I watch the momentum of the game and clearly the Ravens never had it for a second. I don't think there were any huge terrible calls but there was a no call for a pass interference against the Colts that the announcers picked up on. I've watched enough Colts games to know that the refs tend to go their way for the last 2-3 years.
    Actually if woulda seen that stat that they showed during the game. Was that the Ravens was the most penalized team for pass interference.They had like 14 entering last nights game. That means they play such tight coverage that they are taking that chance. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it dont. 1

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO

If watching the Colts gives you such heartburn like this, why do you watch? Every Colts fan here waits for you to post to these threads so they can either laugh at you or poke you. Even I look in to read the replies to your posts, and I'm not some huge Colts fan.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess I need to go to the INGO school of football so I can be entitled to an opinion just like you guys.

Do you guys work to defeat political opponents or just walk away from it? By the way, Romo sucks. Or am I not entitled to have that opinion?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I guess I need to go to the INGO school of football so I can be entitled to an opinion just like you guys.

Do you guys work to defeat political opponents or just walk away from it? By the way, Romo sucks. Or am I not entitled to have that opinion?

I don't think schooling is necessary, but you may want to watch more games or read a book on football so you have a leg to stand on in your arguments.;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Who told you not to watch?

I will give you a polite suggestion and say you should find a team you can root for, not just a team you root against...Watching football is much, much more enjoyable that way.:yesway:

Top Bottom