• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    On my way home tonight I noticed signs advertising a gun show at the Barth. Fairgrounds. Don’t have any info other than it is this weekend. Can’t imagine what vendors would be in Columbus when the 1500 is going on in Indy. Anybody been or plan on going?

Chris

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The reason vendors would go to Columbus rather than the 1500 is that tables at Columbus are $35. Tables at the 1500 are $80 a month in advance, $90 within the 30 day window. The 1500 is getting a bit expensive.

Rhinodogg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2008
    On my way home tonight I noticed signs advertising a gun show at the Barth. Fairgrounds. Don’t have any info other than it is this weekend. Can’t imagine what vendors would be in Columbus when the 1500 is going on in Indy. Anybody been or plan on going?

Chris

I'm about 15 minutes from Columbus and had no idea they have gun shows there?

civilwar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Scipio
    Went to this show and there was not much to speak of. I found most of the guns overall to be higher priced than they were at the 1500.
    Only picked up a couple things, flash cage for my mini and a few .223 rounds.

Terry

Last edited:
    Top Bottom