• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Was a real nice show.. Traded a couple of single Shot Shotguns for an Enfield. Where as stock is alittle Bright, It looks pretty clean.

[MG]http://i67.tinypic.com/fkqjjl.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://i66.tinypic.com/qp100g.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://i64.tinypic.com/30s7xg8.jpg[/IMG]

Very nice find! Looks immaculate.
    Dan

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Was a real nice show.. Traded a couple of single Shot Shotguns for an Enfield. Where as stock is alittle Bright, It looks pretty clean.

You scored on that deal. Those blonde enfields go for around a grand. They were the last Enfields made in 1955. Imported here essentially new in the paper wrap. Big collector value.

Last edited:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Did they have any tables with a good selection of gear? I'm trying to talk IndyJohn into taking the trip down to look for a good OWB leather holster for his M&P (so I can get my holster back from him).

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Are you trying to sell your shoes in those pictures, Mike?

Well, I can not in this forum, someone would complain, but if you would place it in a form of an offer in the "Wanted to Buy" Forum. This is still America & I would be willing to entertain offers.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    You scored on that deal. Those blonde enfields go for around a grand. They were the last Enfields made in 1955. Imported here essentially new in the paper wrap. Big collector value.

Keep in mind one of the shot guns was a good 20 ga and the other was a 16 ga.. And I did not get any paper wrap with the gun

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Did they have any tables with a good selection of gear? I'm trying to talk IndyJohn into taking the trip down to look for a good OWB leather holster for his M&P (so I can get my holster back from him).

I noticed very little gear or ammo. Few holsters. Seemed to be revolvers and 1911's at several tables with a smaller amount of polymer guns and several tables of rifles and shotguns and a handfull of AR's.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    worth an hour drive?

It was about 45 minutes for me, but I thought it was worth it, even though I didn't buy anything. My interests tend more toward old milsurp guns, but I still enjoyed looking. If I wasn't planning on going to the big show in Louisville in a couple of weeks, I probably could have found something to follow me home. :)

rennocneb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Lawrence County
    im looking mainly for pistols. like i said a good CZ and maybe a hi power or new polymer guns. Whats the selection like deciding if its worth leaving the house this AM lol

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    im looking mainly for pistols. like i said a good CZ and maybe a hi power or new polymer guns. Whats the selection like deciding if its worth leaving the house this AM lol
    I just got back from the show, not many CZs or new polymer guns. It was more rifles and shot guns than anything but not a bad show.

Top Bottom