Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Phone: 343.5688 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Email: mferdon@iupui.edu

COLUMBUS CITY MAYORAL CANDIDATE FORUM
    On April 20, 2011, from 6:30-8:00, IUPUC Political Science students, staff, and White River Broadcasting will host a question and answer session with the Columbus mayoral candidates. The forum will be at the Columbus Learning Center and the public is invited to attend.

The Mayoral Candidates participating include:
    Nancy Ann Brown
    Kristen Brown
    Joe Richardson
    Greg Renner
    Priscilla Scalf
    Mark White

Candidates will be asked questions concerning issues in Columbus. There will be an opportunity for questions from the audience if time permits.

Parking is available on Central Avenue and also behind the Learning Center and Ivy Tech. For further questions contact Mary Ferdon at mferdon@iupui.edu.

#####
    I'm assisting with this and is one of the 12 million reasons I've been MIA since January/February. Please attend this if you can make it (and if this race affects you). Any questions you can use the contact info above or send me a PM. I can't promise I'm going to reply to any questions in this thread as I'm extremely busy with school etc. I will try to check back when time permits though.

Also this is a Bi-Partisan Q&A. You will (hopefully) see Dems and GOP together answering questions.

Top Bottom