• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skseifert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Boggstown
    I met a bunch of guys at the Indy1500 show on Saturday at the USPSA booth, and we talked about a gun club/facility in the Columbus area. I can't remember the names of the guys I was talking to (one was Birch, I think) but they recommended this place in Columbus - can't remember the name of that either.

Help?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I met a bunch of guys at the Indy1500 show on Saturday at the USPSA booth, and we talked about a gun club/facility in the Columbus area. I can't remember the names of the guys I was talking to (one was Birch, I think) but they recommended this place in Columbus - can't remember the name of that either.

Help?

What's up Scott? :D

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    I tried the Hoosier hills pistol club indooors years ago and frankly was treated some what with hostility. There was a nice gentleman from Cummins that helped me out, but everybody else had some serious anger / cold shoulder issues.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I tried the Hoosier hills pistol club indooors years ago and frankly was treated some what with hostility. There was a nice gentleman from Cummins that helped me out, but everybody else had some serious anger / cold shoulder issues.

I cannot speak for the club other than knowing a few members. I do intend to join soon though.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    I talked with a gentleman at the 1500 on Sat about Hoosier Hills Rifle and pistol club but I don't remember his name. I hope he can find time to come check us out

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus

I'm sorry you got the cold shoulder treatment . Wish you would come back and give us another chance to clear our image.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    jontheturboguy , I can't PM yet so here's the next .22 shoot. It's Thursday the 27th. It's a Silhouette Match. Also White Elephant that night. Bring your junk you don't want,
    to sell

RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Duuuuudes. Where is the closest place to shoot trap in columbus? My friend is in town and the atterbury hours dont jive with his visit. Any hints? Id like to hook up with yall at some point- i grew up in columbus.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    I'm sorry you got the cold shoulder treatment . Wish you would come back and give us another chance to clear our image.

I've sided with Jon on this before just by knowing some of the previous members, but you sir are giving me hope. Thanks for a positive response. +1

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom