• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Lowell
    I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the detonics combat master. My Dad had one and i remember shooting it as boy and loved it worked like a champ. When he died i got the gun. It is my favorite. However, i cannot get this gun to shoot reliably. I took it to the gunshop that used to be in crown point he charged me and said it was fine. still no luck. i would love to carry this gun but i dont know where to take to get fixed without getting ripped off. maybe you could point me in the right direction. thank you for taking the time.

newblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Lowell
    stovepipe, slide locks open on first couple of rounds, sometimes the slide doesn't lock after mag is empty. never does the same thing twice. Ive changed the mag spring, the main springs, and the extractor (though i dont have the proper tool to adjust it) i think it could use a little more bend. the ramps look good. i dont have much experience with the 1911. ive run cheap ammo and good ammo makes no difference. Hell it could me my grip even idk.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    stovepipe, slide locks open on first couple of rounds, sometimes the slide doesn't lock after mag is empty. never does the same thing twice. Ive changed the mag spring, the main springs, and the extractor (though i dont have the proper tool to adjust it) i think it could use a little more bend. the ramps look good. i dont have much experience with the 1911. ive run cheap ammo and good ammo makes no difference. Hell it could me my grip even idk.

Have you considered an exorcism? :):

Top Bottom