• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Coming To The Indiana State House

This non-partisan event will be widely publicized in the next month to all corners of the state by a network of tax and policy activists who led the 2007 Property Tax Protests and The Indiana Tea Party.

Our ranks have grown much larger in two years.

Experts will speak candidly at the event on all subjects of concern to The People, such as Education Spending, Cronyism, Corporate Welfare, Property Tax, and those shameful politicians who put party before the needs of their citizen employers.

Be warned. Our experts will shock you with their first hand knowledge of the greed and arrogance of many of our government officials.

The theme of our revolt is "RULE OF LAW" & "TRANSPARENCY".

At the conclusion of the event, we will present a plan to our public servants in the legislature to bring full transparency of government directly into every citizen's home. Our team of lawyers are working on it now.

Please put the date on your calendar now, get the time off work if you need to, and make arrangements to come to do your part to control your government. Because that's the only way it can get done. It is our responsibility.

The Justice League of activists are doing the hard part. You just need to tell everyone you know to spend an hour and half with us at the Indiana State House on March 25th to demand Transparency and The Rule of Law.

More details will follow throughout the next month.

REVOLT+FLYER+50%25.jpg

Last edited:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Ive always wanted to protest something...lol But really I'm all for There being a no property tax Constitution with a 1% property tax for rental homes (I have several) and 2% for business property's. That was the fairest proposal Ive ever heard. And I have a 5yo that starts school soon. I love football and the Colts But would never put that before my sons education. Lord knows I cant spell or type worth ****. I went to IPS (enough said) But Ill stand strong with my people! United we stand Divided we fall I firmly believe this. And just like when this brave nation stood together through that long nigh and awoke to the morning sun a FREE NATION! Had we not stood together we would not be here today. And now I feel WE have been called upon again. Not just on this issue but on a national level. And only those brave enough to stand for what they believe in will be hero's in the end. Spread the word and gather as many Hero's as you can. Lets educate the sheeple and lets not forget that we are Americans and our fore-fathers built this nation on the God given right to be free..

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, If I can find a babysitter I'm going to be there. Even if that means pulling a favor from my family, I'll be there.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Already fired of emails of protest to my supposed state reps. Looks like a good chance to put in an up close and personal appearance as well.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Will try to make it but it will depend on where my husband is in his recovery from surgery earlier in March.

Hope all goes well!

I sent out an email to most people on my address book. Even a few people on here. Sorry if you've already seen the website and then got my email! :D

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Unlike protests for national politics, local/state protests actually work.

I was heavily involved in the tax cap and also in keeping Lake county from pushing thru a last minute county income tax.

Turn out is key.

Quite simply, Get off your sorry asses and help us.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've been invited to speak at this for Fort Wayne.

I've got to get w/ the organizer to get more details. IF I go I'll be happy to haul along three (3) more lads comfortably.

Regards,

Doug

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Ok so I'm guessing that the Statehouse is a Gun Free zone. If that is true does anyone know if they have a place to "Check" our guns while we are in the building? Might make quite an impression if several hundreds of us checked our guns.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Ok so I'm guessing that the Statehouse is a Gun Free zone. If that is true does anyone know if they have a place to "Check" our guns while we are in the building? Might make quite an impression if several hundreds of us checked our guns.

Good Question. From experience the City County Building has no such facility so I'd be surprised if the State House had one. Anyone?

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Ive always wanted to protest something...lol But really I'm all for There being a no property tax Constitution with a 1% property tax for rental homes (I have several) and 2% for business property's. That was the fairest proposal Ive ever heard. And I have a 5yo that starts school soon. I love football and the Colts But would never put that before my sons education. Lord knows I cant spell or type worth ****. I went to IPS (enough said) But Ill stand strong with my people! United we stand Divided we fall I firmly believe this. And just like when this brave nation stood together through that long nigh and awoke to the morning sun a FREE NATION! Had we not stood together we would not be here today. And now I feel WE have been called upon again. Not just on this issue but on a national level. And only those brave enough to stand for what they believe in will be hero's in the end. Spread the word and gather as many Hero's as you can. Lets educate the sheeple and lets not forget that we are Americans and our fore-fathers built this nation on the God given right to be free..

The 16th Amendment is claimed by the federal government in the federal territory of Washington, D.C. to authorize their private collection company, the IRS, to collect "income tax". However if the 16th was not properly ratified the IRS has no legal authority to collect tax. The same applies to local County and State tax collectors who are also bound by the U.S. Constitution.

After an exhaustive year long search of legislative records in 48 sovereign States conducted by Bill Benson, (Alaska & Hawaii were not admitted into the Union until after 1913). the only record of the 16th Amendment ever having been confirmed was a fraudulent proclamation made by the Secretary of State Philander Knox on February 25, 1913, wherein he simply declared it to be "in effect", but never stated that it was lawfully ratified. Bill Benson's has an excellent website, support him: The Law That Never Was

Even if the 16th Amendment were properly ratified, according to Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution, it has always been unconstitutional for the U.S. Federal Government to directly tax "We the People" in their property, wages, salaries, or earnings. U.S. Supreme Court Judges repeatedly rejected any claims that the 16th Amendment changed the constitutional limits on direct taxes: Brushaber v. Union Pacific R.R. Co., 240 U.S. 1, The Supreme Court ruled that the 16th "created no new power of taxation" and that it "did not change the constitutional limitations which forbid any direct taxation of individuals". This and other similar cases have never been overturned.

source : IRS Unlawful

Top Bottom