• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    How nice. Not so nice, though, is that you are now advocating having that situation forced upon them, and others.

You didn't strike me as the kind of person who would advocate forcing others into unwelcome sexual contact, but there it is.

I'm not for forcing anyone into any kind of conduct, sexual or otherwise. I just don't think that taking a shower with the gay guy in your unit is any different today when you know he's gay than it was yesterday when you didn't.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just can't get in on this argument because my whole argument lies in an area of banned discussion. I had a whole thing written up, and after taking all the banned discussion out, the post made no sense. :facepalm:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    They always bring out the National Guard and Reserve and call them "Army."

Just like Abu Graihb. I tried to explain to everyone I know that mess would have been very unlikely to happen if it had been a regular Army unit assigned to that prison, rather than a bunch of inbred guardsmen from bum***k.

I don't know about you, but when I was an NCO and had come upon that crap going on, it would have stopped right then.

Bet you a million bucks that those fat guys in the picture are not regular Army.

Damn National Guard! Sure wish they were in some other army...:rolleyes:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    LOL, well I knew i would get a little friendly rivalry going out of my comment, but I never expected to go blind from looking at some fatties.

what a discrace to the uniform those guys are.

While I disagree with your position on the DADT, I like it when someone can take it as well as dish it out! Rep'ed.

edited to add: Oops! Out of rep. Will get you in the REAL near future.

mrmarky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Brazil Indiana
    The commandant is spot on with his assessment. This subject really makes me sick. The liberal left wingers always attempting to water down true American values and common sense. This is a christian nation. Homosexuality is wrong on all counts. People attempting to sugar coat the subject are not our friends. Gays have no business in our armed services. Openly gay people certainly have no place in our services. The powers to be need to listen to the ones that really know. Sickening IMO.
    +1 and an Amen. I'm with you on this one. That's the same sorry excuse why morality is no longer "taught" in our schools. Because we continue to put up with it by ignoring it.

Top Bottom