• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    I'm looking into buying a XDM .45 competition. Does anyone have any pros or cons about this pistol. This will not be carry gun, just a fun one to unload. Thanks for your comments.:ingo:

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    I gotta comment

Yeah my comment is,.....

"I WANT ONE BAD" Its the first and only non 1911, polymer pistol that has grabbed my attention. I like what they did with the XDM line but wasnt sold on polymer still. When I saw the first 5.25 add, I knew I wanted it.

Good luck, Ive sought to trade for one but nobody seems to want to come off theirs yet. Thats a good sign.

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    I called Painfield Shooting Supplies (Bob's) and they are the cheapest around. 729.00 bi- tone. They have five in stock. I'll probably stop there tomorrow and check them out. I have a HK USP 9 Stainless I would like to get rid of first....

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I just picked one up about a week ago for an EDC. Very nice and comfortable gun. I'm usually a 1911 guy, but I'm the same as Whocares. As soon as I saw one, I was blown away and knew that was what I wanted.
    I havent had a chance to shoot it yet. Hopefully this weekend at Eagle Creek.

Top Bottom