• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I was reading comments on a CBS Sacramento story and found the phrase that is the title and researched it.

Apparently you are a poor researcher as a simple search on Google would have told you that the list was not written by an actual communist but was published in a book by a conservative author as propoganda to support his own agenda. Much the same way you are using it today.

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apparently you are a poor researcher as a simple search on Google would have told you that the list was not written by an actual communist but was published in a book by a conservative author as propoganda to support his own agenda. Much the same way you are using it today.

Article 2 of the 1936 Communist Constitution: "Article 2. The Soviets of Working People's Deputies, which grew and attained strength as a result of the overthrow of the landlords and capitalists and the achievement of the dictatorship of the proletariat, constitute the political foundation of the U.S.S.R."

For your perusing pleasure, I have included a link to all 146 articles of the 1936 communist constitution: PoliticsForum.org - U.S.S.R. Constitution 1936

The post was about how many of the author's predilections are occurring now.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Article 2 of the 1936 Communist Constitution: "Article 2. The Soviets of Working People's Deputies, which grew and attained strength as a result of the overthrow of the landlords and capitalists and the achievement of the dictatorship of the proletariat, constitute the political foundation of the U.S.S.R."

For your perusing pleasure, I have included a link to all 146 articles of the 1936 communist constitution: PoliticsForum.org - U.S.S.R. Constitution 1936

The post was about how many of the author's predilections are occurring now.

But the author was the author Cleon Skousen who was well known to attribute the behavior or beliefs of anyone he disagreed with to be a tenet of "communism." As an example, he believed anyone who criticized the Mormon church's belief that black people were the seed of Cane and therefore could not hold positions of power were following a Communist agenda that was bent on destroying the Mormon church.

My point is, all of the things cited in your video were not actual tenets of Communisim but only the ravings of a whacko.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    For a far more interesting research assignment, look to Marxism and Marx's predictions for the evolution of society. Wiki is incomplete, but not a bad starting point:
    Marxism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Marxist analysis, class conflict within capitalism arises due to intensifying contradictions between highly-productive mechanized and socialized production performed by the proletariat, and private ownership and private appropriation of the surplus product in the form of surplus value (profit) by a small minority of private owners called the bourgeoisie. As the contradiction becomes apparent to the proletariat, social unrest between the two antagonistic classes intensifies, culminating in a social revolution.

Given the objective measurements of the differences between the "haves" and "have-nots" in the US, I think there is a case to be made that, as a predictor, Marx was pretty good. ;)

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    OP, I watched a dvd call "Agenda" that referenced "The Naked Communist", which may be the writing you are talking about.

Top Bottom