• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhaynes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2012
    Central Indiana
    You might want to take a look at the Ruger SR9C. A freind of has one and has had no issues with it at all. Has about the same internal workings as a
    glock but much slimmer.

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Another vote for CM9

Traded my LCP to move up to 9mm with the Khar CM9. Great carry with 6+1, and 7 round back up mag. Shoots really well for the distances I would use it for. It disappears with an IWB holster from High Noon.

bthomp9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    tipton
    I also reccomend the Ruger SR9C. Fits large hands well, especially with the larger mag and grip extension that comes with the gun. The smaller mag makes it easier to carry, but I still found it too large for all day carry. I am very accurate with the gun and have had no issues with hit. I like the trigger as is. I also like my Kahr pm9 for all day carry.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'm am debating between a S&W M&P 9 and a glock 17 or glock 19... any suggestion?

I recently just purched the M&P 9 Compact and absolutely love that thing! It's so comfortable it feels like an extension to my arm. If you haven't already, go to a lgs, lay them side by side, and pick which one feels most comfortable in your hand. (I bet you will walk out with the M&P);)

riveraph

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Georgia
    I bought myfirst firearm at the start of the year.The previous comments are right on the money. All I wanted was a 9 mm semiautomatic. I had to get the feel of the different semis by holding each gun. The Beretta cx4 subcompact felt great in my small hands. ...and yes it met all my espectations and I enjoy shooting the Beretta very much.

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    I would go with a glock 19 subcompact based on the feedback that I have got on the same question... but the main thing is that you are comfortable with the gun. I would go to a gun show/ or dealer and take the time to hold each gun to see what your preference is. Take a look at the glock 17, glock 19, S&W M&P. Just a few to consider. Good luck with your purchase

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    One of the best 9mm compacts made is the CZ 75 Compact, but it's not slim. You can cut down on the width a little bit with VZ Grips, but it will never be 1911 slim. If you can get past the bit of width the gun presents, you will find one of the nicest guns you could hope for. Those are some of the nicest 9mms made.

Top Bottom