Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    picture.php
    small box 16" X 16" X 8 "

picture.php
    box open

picture.php
    Equipment in use

The have been a lot of inspiring pictures of spacious, well lit, well organized reloading rooms. I have had a room like that my self, but current situations forbid that luxury. It seems that everything I own is in relatives basements or storage lockers. There is more than one way to get ammo in the firearm. A lot of people are getting started reloading for the first time. This little kit has been with me as I moved around for the last 5 or so years. I have loaded in the back of a van, in the Huts at Camp Perry, on the balcony of a condo, in my office, in my kitchen, etc. You can make quality loads with no more than this. This kit loads 4 pistol and 2 rifle calibers.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    can anyone tell me why I cannot get the pictures out of my album to post in a thread? I did it once and cannot seem to get it to work again. Thanks

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    can anyone tell me why I cannot get the pictures out of my album to post in a thread? I did it once and cannot seem to get it to work again. Thanks

Looks like you have some dangling html tags out there. I like where this thread is going.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Thanks cordex.
    That's a dandy setup and will hopefully inspire some people who are thinking about getting started.
    I've worked in some tight (not to mention odd) spaces to, and have packed my stuff all over the place doing it.
    Leo are you using a Lee case trimmer with the electric screwdriver, or some other brand of trimmer?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    03A3, I use the Lee case trimmer pilots with the electric screwdriver. The new case Trimmer cutter with the wooden ball handle is a great improvement. I get a lot less blisters/cuts with it.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Thank you Leo. I aim to get a Lee ball-handled cutter. Some of this stuff can be hard on hands, especially when you get older (like me).

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The notebook on the top picture is something that will get keep you out of trouble. It is reliable Load data. I have some old manuals in storage somewhere, but everything in that binder cover is downloaded from Hodgdons, Accurate arms and some proper cartridge measurement prints from the SAMMI drawings. I also keep my notes and records to keep away from less than satisfactory loads and to make sure to record great, accurate loads. NEVER depend on your memory.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That's why I keep records of every batch. I always have it to go back to for future reference. I also used Hodgdon for my reloading data. The Lyman manual was not much help truthfully.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom