Companies are trying to buy physical Silver BACK from you OVER Spot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Been reading and today was a VERY BIG DAY for Silver...

APMEX is offering to buy Silver Eagles at $3 over Spot and Gold Eagles at $38 over spot..

There is a shortage of Physical Silver.....Options are due this week.

JP Morgan is Further shorting it, Trading is/was stopped in Asia tonight!

Man this is mind boggling!

Apmex Starts Reverse Inquiry: Seeks To Buy "Any Quantity" Of Silver From Clients At $3 Over Spot

Apmex Starts Reverse Inquiry: Seeks To Buy "Any Quantity" Of Silver From Clients At $3 Over Spot | zero hedge:popcorn:

and another...

http://silverliberationarmy.blogspot.com/

I need to find out what Silver is ACUALLY doing in ASIA.....crap...

Last edited:

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I cant find anything, supposedly Asia drove the price up to be squashed in Western trading today but after an initial fall it started rising but still managed to close lower (Gold and Silver). Now I am reading that it is way up in Asian trading and then I saw that this company has no stock and is ending emails to customers to buy it back before delivery even.

This is strange to say the least.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    It appears to be down in Asia

Bid|Ask45.963 46.01 Low|High45.515 46.75 Change-1.28
    down.gif
    -2.71%
    down.gif
    Apr 25, 2011 21:56:57 EST

As is Gold.....is this the 'correction' spoken about? Is the Fed raising rates on Wed?

What is going on?? Is this JP Morgan doing this through its Hong Kong facilities?

Bid|Ask1497.62 1498.58 Low|High1495.19 1507.62 Change-10.98
    down.gif
    -0.73%
    down.gif
    Apr 25, 2011 21:56:58 EST

Gold Price, Buy Gold, Gold Coins, Gold Mining Stocks, Free Gold News and Precious Metals Online Information - GoldSeek.com

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Unless they're talking about $3 over spot plus whatever premium is currently on Silver Eagles, that's not a good deal. Well, it's still not a good deal. It's barely over what you'd pay to buy them in a coin shop.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I remember that I almost started converting my cash to silver when it was $17 an ounce. Almost.

Still, even though the spot is way up, it's still a good hedge against the kind of inflation that is very possible. An ounce of silver or gold will always be worth an ounce of silver or gold. A dollar or Euro or Yen? Who knows!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    This reminds me of when the Hunt brothers tried to buy up as much silver as possible and corner the market. Drove prices up until someone caught onto them and the prices came tumbling down. Amazingly the world survived and all continued on.

With the panic buying in the current market, we are really in for some interesting times.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Investments are bets.

When you buy a commodity, you are betting that demand will go up or supply is going down, or that the value of your currency compared to the value of the commodity is going to go down.

There is only one mover in those criteria.

Also, it's much easier to buy commodities on paper. The fact that people want PHYSICAL commodities speaks volumes to the current state of our currency. It's telling me that they want insurance, not an investment.

My commidities are beans and bullets. You can keep your silver and gold.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Well it dropped $2 an ounce, this is part of the manipulation and depending on what the FED announces tomorrow, it could go down to $42. BUT,

I think it will finish over $48 by Friday...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It only went down to just over $45 on Wednesday, but it almost went over $50 today. I think it will break $50 tomorrow if not $51.

Top Bottom