• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's not my mentality, but I'm getting to the place that I will say something that will get me banned from INGO and the three-letter guys hanging out at my home. I think I'll head to the daily update thread and stay there.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    When they disarmed the U.K. they promised compensation. After collecting and destroying the weapons they simply didn't have the $ to pay the law abiding masses. So sorry old boy.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Buy them back with what? There is not enough time, money or people to round up all the guns. I can only imagine what would happen if they start talking other methods.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That is good, have the government write checks they cannot cover to disarm the people they will have to tax, with interest and penalties and beaurocratic losses to cover the checks.

Better have old diane feinstein get out her personal checkbook. California has been broke for a good long time and they have been deficit spending for essential services. Seems like the only people with any money left there are her and barb boxer. Let them cast the first stone, er, I mean let them write the first check.

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    One State at a time, you'll hardly notice it. :D
    Yep - all they have to do is FIRST just "register" them - ose who comply will have theirs easily found/taken, one at a time, so anyone 'resisting' is NOT going to be supported, especially as there can always be trumped-up 'evidence' they are a criminal of some kind. Those who don't comply with regisration will be portrayed as 'criminals' from the start, for not complying.

The ONLY way to stop this is to NOT allow registartion, and fight it every way possible NOW.

Buying up stuff to 'stockpile' is worthless if you aren't fighting the soap-box and ballot-box battle NOW.

Top Bottom