Please reply by conversation.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Computer, Paintball Gun, Vintage Camera

ubuntu 10.10 Linux Box Computer - [strike]$30[/strike] $20

I have an older computer that I've had sitting around for awhile that I used to play around with linux. It's a pretty basic computer that would work well as a file server, print server, or to use like I did, to learn linux or really whatever!

The specs are

AMD Athlon XP 1500+ CPU
    80GB Hard Drive
    VGA Video Card (32MB I Think)
    2x256mb DDR RAM (512MB Total)
    CD-ROM
    Floppy Drive
    PS/2 Keyboard
    Ubuntu Desktop 32bit 10.10 freshly installed

NO MOUSE, MONITOR OR SPEAKERS ARE INCLUDED

I've had this running all afternoon/evening while I wiped the drive and installed the latest ubuntu. So it's ready to go and is working fine. Only flaw that I've seen is that the CPU Fan is supposed to have 8 fins but 2 have broken off so it's a little loud but still works fine. Also just noticed that the front LED lights aren't working, not sure if it's the connection to the motherboard or if the LEDs are broken, doesn't affect computer function though! No pic of this one.

Dell Dimension 3000 (Desktop-Tower Only) - $30 SOLD

I have one Dell Dimension 3000 left that we no longer use and needs a new home. This has been formatted with Windows XP with all updates up to December of 2010. This computer has a bad built-in ethernet port as because of that I am including a USB to Ethernet device. I booted this up this morning and tried to install a network card and I believe the PCI ports may be bad as well I only have one card to test with so I cannot tell for sure which is broken. This is a tower only, no monitor, mouse or keyboard is included. I do have the XP CD that it came with though.

Specs are

3.0Ghz Pentium 4
    512MB RAM
    80GB Hard Drive
    CD+/-RW
    Windows XP Home
    I installed a range of useful free software that is available @ Ninite.com including Anti Virus, PDF reader/Printer, and some other misc. software. All can be easily removed if unwanted. These are software that I consider "essentials" when I install Windows on my personal computers.

No pic at this time, not sure where I saved it to!
    VINTAGE Polaroid 420 Land Camera + extras - $20

I have for sale a Polaroid Model 420 Land Camera, it comes with a Model 490 Flash as well as 7 total flash cubes. I bought a box of camera stuff at an auction and only wanted one part of the box, this is the rest of that box. The condition of these items are VERY GOOD but I have no idea on the function of the equipment.

P1010004.JPG

Rare? Spyder Compact Deluxe Java Edition (Silver!) Paintball Marker + Tank [strike]$80[/strike] $60

I've got what I believe to be a rare paintball marker. I've seen very few of these things. It's a Spyder Compact Deluxe Java Edition, the part that seems rare is that it comes in Silver, not Maroon/red like the other Java Editions. I've got a large (20oz??) tank that comes with it, as well as the original box and accessories. No hopper though, not sure where it went. I'll also include a cheapo paintball mask. Also, this thing has not been fired in awhile, it may need new seals/gaskets, whatever, I don't know much about paintball guns, also the tank needs a new o-ring.

IMG_0840.JPG

MUST be face to face in Bloomington OR I will gladly ship these items (except computer towers) at cost and if paid via Paypal. These will only be available for the next 7-10 days. Please PM me with questions.

THANKS!!

Last edited:

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Some stuff gone, Computer, paintball gun and camera still available. I'll close this thread Tuesday evening, whatever's not sold by then is going into storage.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom