• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I was browsing Facebook when I came across this picture. I was shocked it was on Facebook. I liked it so I thought I would share it with INGO.

facebook_73044_zps12bb7318.jpg

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Why were you shocked it was on Facebook? There are tons of firearm pictures everyday on Facebook. I'm guessing you don't go there very often.

Because with the recent Trayvon Martin BS everything me or my friends have posted about guns and gun rights have been deleted by Facebook admin. Facebook admin are huge liberals.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Fortunately, I've culled the majority of my liberal friends on FB. I don't think I had a single one post about the Zimmerman trial. Well, except maybe the ones I previously blocked because they usually annoy me with everything else.

And as far as FB being liberal that may be true, but they don't seem to censor the conservative and/or gun-related posts from my friends and likes such as INGO and Indy Gun Safety.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Fortunately, I've culled the majority of my liberal friends on FB. I don't think I had a single one post about the Zimmerman trial. Well, except maybe the ones I previously blocked because they usually annoy me with everything else.

And as far as FB being liberal that may be true, but they don't seem to censor the conservative and/or gun-related posts from my friends and likes such as INGO and Indy Gun Safety.

^^This. None of mine or my friends (including INGO) get censored. Someone's doing something that's attracting the ire of the Facebook mods. Maybe a better class of friend is called for.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ^^This. None of mine or my friends (including INGO) get censored. Someone's doing something that's attracting the ire of the Facebook mods. Maybe a better class of friend is called for.

Somebody must be reporting your posts. I post stuff all the time about gun rights and stuff and they never get removed.

This is my experience too. If things are getting censored, I'm not missing them.

T/C Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    North of South Bend
    Most of the fb pages on my "liked" list are pro-gun and I haven't noticed any problems. The pro-gun pages run by female shooters primarily for female shooters seem to be gaining in popularity - I hope that trend continues.

Top Bottom