• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boogeymanink

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Southport Area
    Well i went and broke down and got the kel tec p11 with the clip yes it is a lil bigger than the pf9 but higher cap and i am 6'6 250 it fits in my pocket fine thanks everyone

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the P11. This is probably a dumb question, but when you guys carry a gun with a pocket clip on it, how do you carry it? I pocket carry a P238 in my right front pocket with a good quality pocket holster. I've wondered about how to carry a pistol that has a pocket clip though. Do you still use a holster, or is it carried in a back pocket?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm curious about the glock clip. Saw at 1500 and have worn a friend's clipped iwb around 2 o'clock and at six. Not a bad feel.

I still would like to see a wrist holster for quick access. never know what's going to happen at the lilith fair

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm curious about the glock clip. Saw at 1500 and have worn a friend's clipped iwb around 2 o'clock and at six. Not a bad feel.

I still would like to see a wrist holster for quick access. never know what's going to happen at the lilith fair

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The KelTec is a good choice. It is amazing what a person can put in their pockets. Thought I would snap a picture of what is in my pocket from time to time.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTEtMjAxMTA2MjMtMTcwNy5qcGc.jpg

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Congrats on the P11. This is probably a dumb question, but when you guys carry a gun with a pocket clip on it, how do you carry it? I pocket carry a P238 in my right front pocket with a good quality pocket holster. I've wondered about how to carry a pistol that has a pocket clip though. Do you still use a holster, or is it carried in a back pocket?

I carry a Kel-Tec pf-9 with the BELT clip, small of back, about 5 1/2 o'clock
    Don't even know it's there, very comfortable, easy, quick, access, I don't care what anybody says!!!

A BELT clip is NOT a POCKET clip, they are so you can carry without a holster, inside the waistband! Great addition to the PF-9!

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    The KelTec is a good choice. It is amazing what a person can put in their pockets. Thought I would snap a picture of what is in my pocket from time to time.

I'm not trying to jack this thread. But is that a gerber utility knife at the top of the picture? I have one of those and I'm half scared to use it, not much handle, but a LOT of exposed blade.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Ruger just came out with the SR40c™ is the compact version of the recoil reducing, striker-fired SR40™ pistol, one of the slimmest and most ergonomic full-sized .40 caliber pistols on the market today.
    The SR40c is based on the same high-performance glass-filled nylon frame as those used on the popular SR9®, SR9c™ and SR40 pistols, offering the same, great ergonomic features, including a slim frame, short trigger reach, reversible backstrap, and ambidextrous controls. The SR40c features a through-hardened, stainless steel slide or alloy steel slide with Nitridox Pro Black finish. The trigger looks like it came off a Glock.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm not trying to jack this thread. But is that a gerber utility knife at the top of the picture? I have one of those and I'm half scared to use it, not much handle, but a LOT of exposed blade.

Yes it is. I like it because it has a replacable blade and it lays flat. I have a lot of trouble with losing my pocket knives and this one seems to stay put. The clip is perfect for holding a 4 way pocket screwdriver in place. If you are concerned about using yours I would be happy to take it off your hands. I can't seem to find these in stock locally anymore.

X ring

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    KelTec .380 with pocket clip has been my daily driver for the last three years. I'm in outside sales, I carry every day, and no one is the wiser.

Robin Hood

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Richmond, IN
    This is my first post (That was the sound of me patting myself on the back.). I carry an LCP in a Recluse wallet holster in the back pocket. Its very inconspicuous, comfortable when sitting, easy to get to, and profiles just like a wallet would in the back pocket.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011

I think I just bought its twin brother a couple of days ago! I went in to Plainfield Shooting Supplies to look at a .40 but Bob smacked me down and made me buy this instead. Okay, he didn't really make me buy it, but he did latch on to me saying that I've always felt more comfortable with a revolver based on the reliability but was considering the .40 based on more stopping power. He made the point that, for personal protection, it's best to have something you feel confident in and are comfortable and competent in firing.

I'm happy with the purchase (much easier to concealed carry for me than the .40), now someone needs to convince me that I'm not just going to make a grown man mad if I shoot him with one of the +P .38's.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    "I've always felt more comfortable with a revolver based on the reliability but was considering the .40 based on more stopping power."

I can agree with this philosophy. Why not buy both? A good pistol and snubby revolver both have a place. Oh, and a .38+P will make a grown man more then cry.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTMtMjAxMTA2MjMtMTcwOS5qcGc.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom