• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I have done nothing to the yard. In fact some of the leaves from last fall are still here. I tried this new way of getting rid of the leaves called "Wind blowing them into the neighbors yard". It worked just ok.
    I tried that, problem is my yard has a fence at the edge, so I end up with Mt. Don’tFlickACigarinMe, but the eight year old is yearning for a new Lego set so he will have plenty to do to earn it.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    My name is John and my mower is worth more than my daily driver.

Sunday is a no work day so it is lawn mower maintenance day as in oil change and blades belts and grease. Sticks and stone pickup and mixing of fresh 2 cycle gas.

I mow a lot of lawn and yes there was snow on the ground this am.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My name is John and my mower is worth more than my daily driver.

Sunday is a no work day so it is lawn mower maintenance day as in oil change and blades belts and grease. Sticks and stone pickup and mixing of fresh 2 cycle gas.

I mow a lot of lawn and yes there was snow on the ground this am.
    My 4-wheeler is worth more than my truck.
    But im betting you still win. :bowdown:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    My 4-wheeler is worth more than my truck.
    But im betting you still win. :bowdown:
    No my daily driver is just a Pontiac vibe err Toyota Matrix with 169k. The new Spartan mower is not even top of the line commercial but just into the commercial mower range.

Wife said upgrade the vibe or a new mower. **** I will get 300k out of that car and maybe more. The old mower broke every year in peak mowing season and was the tractor type. The ZTR cuts better and fly’s wooed wise if my back can take the jolts of old ruts and such.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    No my daily driver is just a Pontiac vibe err Toyota Matrix with 169k. The new Spartan mower is not even top of the line commercial but just into the commercial mower range.

Wife said upgrade the vibe or a new mower. **** I will get 300k out of that car and maybe more. The old mower broke every year in peak mowing season and was the tractor type. The ZTR cuts better and fly’s wooed wise if my back can take the jolts of old ruts and such.
    Can't hate on the Vibe. I've borrowed my mom's several times and that's what made me look at Toyota when it came time for a new vehicle.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I mow my Dad`s grass in town ( he is very particular ) ( and if one neighbor mows , they are all out ) mowed this past Sunday .
    He was first on the block .......I`m sure the neighbors are still Shakin Their Heads ;)
    Had one come out last fall to shame us while we were mowing ( in a polite manner ) and reminded us that it was the middle of December and to put the mower away .....;)

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I mow my Dad`s grass in town ( he is very particular ) ( and if one neighbor mows , they are all out ) mowed this past Sunday .
    He was first on the block .......I`m sure the neighbors are still Shakin Their Heads ;)
    Had one come out last fall to shame us while we were mowing ( in a polite manner ) and reminded us that it was the middle of December and to put the mower away .....;)
    :lmfao:Oh good grief it sounds like my neighbors. One starts the mower and pretty soon they are all out there mowing. We had a neighbor for awhile that would mow his yard daily!

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Grass needs mowed I refuse to do it before easter. Will have to pick up sticks and move leaves that didn't blow away. To wet still to do anything.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I sat on the couch reading INGO while the guy cut the yard yesterday. I miss cutting the yard but I’m to the point that I get out of breath and have to pop a Nitro near the time I’m finished. I do pick up all the Corgi poop before he cuts though, and with 4 of them it’s a lot of poop!!!!

HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Grass needs mowed I refuse to do it before easter. Will have to pick up sticks and move leaves that didn't blow away. To wet still to do anything.
    I agree with ed1838. I don't mow until after Easter, however, since my wife likes to work in the yard I let her pick up the sticks and leaves before I mow it.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    :lmfao:Oh good grief it sounds like my neighbors. One starts the mower and pretty soon they are all out there mowing. We had a neighbor for awhile that would mow his yard daily!
    There is one that mows his every other day once the mowing is in full swing ........
    It is almost comical how it looks like a contest who has the best looking yard .......( BTW , My dads looks the Best ;) )

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    There is one that mows his every other day once the mowing is in full swing ........
    It is almost comical how it looks like a contest who has the best looking yard .......( BTW , My dads looks the Best ;) )
    I don’t really care personally, I mean if the grass is cut regularly and there isn’t crap everywhere then I’m like meh, whatever. I’ve let it get pretty wild a couple times just to annoy the neighbors, their hobby seemed to be worrying about everybody else.

Top Bottom