• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I have recently discovered how easy video is to do on my phone. This is way better than a selfie when I just want to share messages, lessons or ideas. I'm still working on video quality control right now.

This video is my shout out to the boys and the rotten bunch. This is why I quit loving people. I'd be interested in knowing how other singles feel.

Warning occasional foul language.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205915648552445&l=1394819573559556578

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Some of us are better than that :) I'm proud to be m'lady's, and she's proud to be mine. I hope you find the same.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I like the vid.
    You speak the truth.
    1 thing though, works both ways. When we choose poorly (and we all have at some point) it makes us stronger.

Never close the door. I thought I did after "X" #2 and was well on my way to becoming one of those fellas you were referring to in your vid. Met my angel. 34 years together. Life is funny.

You did get me to check my face book page...:)

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I am sorry to hear that you are going through a tough stretch. I do not think you are alone in your experiences of finding suitable companionship. Speaking for myself, I had pretty much accepted a lifetime as a bachelor as my fate. Then I crossed paths with my Lady and it has been truly special. It has been just shy of 17 yrs and I cannot imagine life without her. Do not settle for the bottom feeders. Cull the carp and cast your line again.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I have recently discovered how easy video is to do on my phone. This is way better than a selfie when I just want to share messages, lessons or ideas. I'm still working on video quality control right now.

This video is my shout out to the boys and the rotten bunch. This is why I quit loving people. I'd be interested in knowing how other singles feel.

Warning occasional foul language.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205915648552445&l=1394819573559556578

Ohhh.......:rolleyes:......'at ain't foul......trus'me.....:):

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I believe all people make mistakes. Whenever someone continues to repeat the same issue or pile on others, they probably don't really value the relationship too much and is trying to get out without making the move. On the other hand, there are some good people who just don't know how to give themselves to a healthy relationship. I'm looking at "Fireproof" right now and it's a great example of two people who had to learn how to live as one.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. My bad dating experiences have given me almost as much laughter as grief. Each bad experience helps give me clarity by the lessons I learn. I share these lessons with my friends in hopes of helping my shyer more reserved friends cope with the dating game.

It sucks finding out that my unicorn is an ass with a horn but that just means he's not the one for me. It's just means it's time to start over with a chance to find a much better [STRIKE]ass[/STRIKE] unicorn. The nice thing about starting over is that I will again feel the magic of falling in love. Even if it doesn't last it doesn't cancel out those initial happy thoughts and feelings. Falling in love is a wonderful feeling so I am glad to be able to feel it regardless of the duration.

In a lot of ways I am so much luckier than many people because I get to experience this sensation. When I stayed in a loveless marriage I no longer felt the joy of being in love or giving love. So I am in a much happier place now. So please don't pity me. Laugh with me and share my journey. :)

Top Bottom