• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My appologies, I think I will become a site supporter and hopefully find the time to read everything and offer any input I can. I have lots of guns but not alot of free time to be very knowledgeable on the subject, but will do my best!

If you had offered him $1000, I bet he would have disregarded the 50 post rule too... he was just mad you low balled him.

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    There's no rule against low-balling someone (especially since he asked for offers). He can report it all he wants. It's not like we're forcing him to accept the offer.

That said, the other posters here are correct. You must have 50 quality posts to PARTICIPATE (not just post) n the classifieds, so don't be surprised if you receive negative responses when you try to bypass the rule.

With that, welcome to INGO and I hope you decide to stay!

Is the site incapable of classifying members based on post count and hiding the classifieds to those under a post count of 50 by default?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Classifieds are what bring a lot of people to the site. They will never be hidden. We do the best we can though with what we have. It's up to the members to not deal with those that circumvent the rules. Those under 50 posts can NOT post in the classifieds though. The software handles that part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom