• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'd like some free guns and ammo. We give them to any whackjobs that ask nicely in foreign nations, but try our best to take arms away from the responsible citizens of our own nation. I don't get it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Nothing can go wrong with this.

Can we at least not try to disguise it as a meals on wheels program like Libya?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Oh, good. Let's give a whole ton of weapons to people who hated us yesterday, and will hate us again tomorrow, so they can kill a bunch of other people that hated us yesterday, and will still hate us tomorrow.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Unless we're making sure both sides are armed so they can kill each other for years and stay focused on killing each other so they aren't planning on coming over here and trying to kill us? What's the point? This crap has dragged out to where you can't trust nobody. Egypt? How'd that work out? Not too good! Libya? Who were these "freedom fighters"?? All across North Africa? HOLY *****, Batman! The French are in Mali, we had to haul them there. Nigeria? Killing each other left and right.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Should have given them those free APC/trucks they've been handing out over here, probably save money and American lives in the long haul.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Our neighbor in Illinois just called, he wants to know if he can get out of prison to help.:D

images

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Oh, good. Let's give a whole ton of weapons to people who hated us yesterday, and will hate us again tomorrow, so they can kill a bunch of other people that hated us yesterday, and will still hate us tomorrow.

But this is how our government does things.

It's "politics 101".

I don't get it but I'm sure there's someone who's making money off of it, or getting someone killed that will lead to monetary gain.

That's all that it is to them....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I wonder how mad Vik Boot is that he's getting cut out of all these really lucrative arms deals

Oh, man, a multi-party civil war where most of what the USA sends to Syria will be smuggled out and used in other jihads? It will be a bottomless cash register for whoever is the cut out for Uncle Sam's smuggling operation.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    If you present this information to a liberal, their head will either explode, or they will dismiss your information as a complete lie, call you names and then run away. The media completely runs this country, if they did their job these clowns would be in jail, arming our enemies, wow, yeah i guess its to fight against another enemy, but wow, let them duke it out and then we should mop up whats left.

Top Bottom