• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I work in another state from where I live that doesn't have reciprocity, but if the National Reciprocity act passes and Chicago bows down to it, I will just bring my G43 to work.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    The decision was made easy for me. It will be the 327 and most likely continues in AIWB. However, if I continue getting fatter I'll have to readdress the method of carry. I now have moon lips as An option and boy are they slick (my first time, if you can't tell). I would have to say that the argument of which is more difficult to conceal: girth or length is the main reason for such a purchase. I have a shield and an XDS and prefer both of those AIWB. The issue I have is my job is largely seated and they compete for space. I cannot fully say yet, but I think the wonder of the J frame is it's short length and I anticipate similar ease of carry with the pug nose. Will certainly keep you posted

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    Keltec P3AT in a IWB if possible. If not, ill just throw it in my pocket. Or if I have my backpack with me (Which I usually do) then I can get away with having my Glock 30 in it.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    I have one a little .38 in a bag that is near me. I REALLY cant carry due to work. But we have a couple of incidents where having a firearm near is now a must.

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Seecamp .32 always In the pocket, when I used to work in an office I would often throw my G43 in a pocket of my briefcase or leave a j frame in my coat on the back of the door to my office.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    I carry my shield when I can and my LCP 2 everywhere else.
    I find the LCP on me more and more. I don't normally carry an extra mag, but it would be easy to do.

There are just so many options with the LCP2, my only true pocket gun.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    I've been carrying the 327 nearly everyday in every situation as I normally would have with the j frame. My thoughts on seated comfort seem to be spot on as the short barrel protruding does not dig into my leg any more than aj frame but less than either my xds or shield. The holster receiving the most use at AIWB is a cheap nylon Holster as it does not appreciably change any dimension of the gun. I like having more bullets in a package nearly as easy to conceal as the j frame I was enjoying. I'm cruising in the clear now regarding BBI's shooting stats. Holster selection has been the largest drawback and it is simply due to such a rare pistol. The first real problem was in finding proper grips. The long (PC) grips sent with the gun didn't conceal as easily as I wished. I bought a set of small hogue grips and they have performed wonderfully (until I unsuccessfully tried my hand at checker ing. Now just waiting on next shipment from midway).

Top Bottom