• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I know you said you wanted a link but this is the best I could do...

SD5ZweN.jpg

OZzM2pF.jpg

PKoiuUs.jpg

8A3PAXu.jpg

Let me know if you need any more of these.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    ya i guess. its just very unprofessional.
    I live in Huntington. I have no idea which township you are talking about. I've yet to see a car/truck/SUV that wasn't in proper function and I've seen Roanoke/Warren/Andrews cars all the time.

I'm wondering which TWP. it was in...

wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    ya i guess. its just very unprofessional.

Just because he is wearing a badge it doesn't mean that he is a nice person or that he "pre-trips" his cruiser at the beginning of evey shift. I know some officers that are completely awesome, and I know a few who could be the poster child for abortion.
    Life sucks from time to time, it's called experience.
    The last time I was pulled over I was doing 110 up the east side of 465. State cop got me. He could have arrested me and impounded my car but, because I was honest and respectful, he only gave me a ticket. I gladly paid it as soon as it posted online. I considered the $169 to be a less expensive option than trying to fight it and have a judge make an example of me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Did you hand him your pink paper along with your license? This "courtesy" has netted me verbal and written warnings over tickets a few times.

In today's day and age, you have to push the limits if you are gonna get anywhere. Who knows what kind of fidiots you'll get stuck behind with no awareness, regard or concern for others on the road?

Last edited:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    A young kid comes up to a stop sign, slows down and then rolls on through. A cop sees this and pulls the kid over. The cop tells the kid that he failed to come to a complete stop at the stop sign. The kid smarts off to the cop and says "Whats the difference between slowing down and stopping" The cop reaches in and starts whacking the kid with his nightstick and asks the kid if he wants him to slowdown or stop.

Ok not a true story but it is 2:00 AM and I'm starting to get sleepy and goofy so I'm off to bed before I post another ancient and corny joke.

Top Bottom