• ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Donut filling?

It looks more like a mixture of hemoglobin, platelets, and plasma.

Sounds really good so far. Can you run a check to make sure it isn't stolen? This could be the best deal I've ever made.

Oh it isn't stolen, believe me. And I just remembered I did fire a couple of rounds out of it, right when I took possession of it from the previous owner. It functions flawlessly and is very accurate. I used a couple of automotive light bulbs as targets and I'm sure you know how small those are.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    The previous owner didn't give me a round count.

You could shoot him a PM :dunno:

Taillight bulbs. And I was standing between my squad car and his car, so 10-15 feet.

Is that 1 MOA ? :dunno: :):

10-15 feet and you hit the bulbs? That's got to be the most accurate 10/22 out there. I'll give you two boxes of Long's Doughnuts for it. :D

I'll offer two boxes of longs, two boxes of shorts, AND 3 pounds of bacon for it. :D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Sorry no food taken in trade, even if it is bacon and/or donuts. I will however entertain offers of boot polish, home addresses (so when it comes time for me to confiscate your guns I don't have to do any investigative work), and letting me practice my tazer skills on your children.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Sorry no food taken in trade, even if it is bacon and/or donuts. I will however entertain offers of boot polish, home addresses (so when it comes time for me to confiscate your guns I don't have to do any investigative work), and letting me practice my tazer skills on your children.

2 cans of boot polish, FTF at my house (including a tour of the place, yes, you can coonfinger any weapons you are able to find) and I'll let you taze my cats. That's my final offer. :rockwoot:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Man thats tempting, I really love coonfingering weapons and I really hate cats.
    Hey, I felt I was close to a deal with you. I'll go the boot polish, $100, a $50 gift certificate to Dunkin Donuts and a ticket to an upcoming seminar in Canton Ohio entitled, "Officer Harless' proven tactics for interacting with the public." Man, I gotta have that gun. A good friend of mine had his stolen by a thug dressed as a cop. I want to get one just like it and surprise him for Christmas. Have a heart!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Hey, I felt I was close to a deal with you. I'll go the boot polish, $100, a $50 gift certificate to Dunkin Donuts and a ticket to an upcoming seminar in Canton Ohio entitled, "Officer Harless' proven tactics for interacting with the public." Man, I gotta have that gun. A good friend of mine had his stolen by a thug dressed as a cop. I want to get one just like it and surprise him for Christmas. Have a heart!

I've still got you beat. I have cats that I'm willing to allow him to practice tazer skillz.. Also meeting at my house FTF so he can coonfinger my weapons. You're still short on the 'excitement and training' factor :dunno:

:laugh:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Sorry daddymikey, I think I've got to make this trade. I've been wanting to attend that seminar for a while. Mrortega, send me your address and have all your guns laid out and I'll be there ASAP to complete the transaction.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Sorry daddymikey, I think I've got to make this trade. I've been wanting to attend that seminar for a while. Mrortega, send me your address and have all your guns laid out and I'll be there AS SOON AS I POLISH MY JACKBOOTS to complete the transaction.
    FTFY.

Top Bottom