• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Just received lifetime LTCH today! Only waited 83 days! Not too shabby.:rockwoot:

Any suggestions on where I can get some copies (on pink paper) made, in the Cumberland (east side) area?

I have not signed it yet, specifically for this purpose... Thanks all!

moosebag

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Indiana
    Just received lifetime LTCH today! Only waited 83 days! Not too shabby.:rockwoot:

Any suggestions on where I can get some copies (on pink paper) made, in the Cumberland (east side) area?

I have not signed it yet, specifically for this purpose... Thanks all!

Why have you not signed it yet? :dunno: You can make copies of your signature, what's the difference? Everyone wants a copy of an unsigned license, I don't get it! Is there something I am missing here?

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Why have you not signed it yet? :dunno: You can make copies of your signature, what's the difference? Everyone wants a copy of an unsigned license, I don't get it! Is there something I am missing here?

I would just rather sign with fresh ink vs. a copied signature. But that's just me. No specific reason.

Beorn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm still waiting on my ltch to arrive in the mail and have wondered myself where to get it copied.

Has anyone ever used a home scanner/printer with the right colored paper to make their own copies?

GCA321321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Indianapolis

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Got 5 copies at PostNet in Greenfield today. No hassles whatsoever! Signed & laminated the original, and the copies went into the gun safe. Thank you everyone!:thumbsup:

Top Bottom