• Cops Right or Wrong?

• Total voters

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    But yet you call for the firing of the 4 cops standing around who did not stop it?? :n00b:

Absolutely. The cops were accessories in several criminal actions by committing gross dereliction of duty in failing to stop the crimes.

While it is well known that the police have no ordinary duty to protect the average citizen, when a citizen is in there custody and has no ability to defend himself or repel the attacks, a duty is created to protect the person in custody.

The two who attacked the victim should have terrifyingly long sentences, and the four who did not protect the victim should be punished severely to scare any police officer from committing or not protected a person from police brutality.

It reflects terribly poorly on gun owners that 19 of us, thus far, sided with the criminals in this attack.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Absolutely. The cops were accessories in several criminal actions by committing gross dereliction of duty in failing to stop the crimes.

While it is well known that the police have no ordinary duty to protect the average citizen, when a citizen is in there custody and has no ability to defend himself or repel the attacks, a duty is created to protect the person in custody.

The two who attacked the victim should have terrifyingly long sentences, and the four who did not protect the victim should be punished severely to scare any police officer from committing or not protected a person from police brutality.

It reflects terribly poorly on gun owners that 19 of us, thus far, sided with the criminals in this attack.
    Actually...my question was posed to someone who admittedly had done the same thing while being an employee of the government. Stood by and watched. He responded.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'm not sure how you got your interpretation of our "came a long way". Care to explain it?

Goes back to that whole reading comprehension thing I was talking about. When I posted "Like I said, I've matured quite a bit since then." Most people would have the intelligence to go back and reread my previous post if they didn't understand it. Boy wonder on the other hand... :n00b:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Goes back to that whole reading comprehension thing I was talking about. When I posted "Like I said, I've matured quite a bit since then." Most people would have the intelligence to go back and reread my previous post if they didn't understand it. Boy wonder on the other hand... :n00b:

I understood your post clearly. Perhaps it said more about you than you intended, though.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

Exactly what manner of clairvoyance led you to the conclusion that the 19 people that have sided with the police are all gunowners as opposed to say, trolls?

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Exactly what manner of clairvoyance led you to the conclusion that the 19 people that have sided with the police are all gunowners as opposed to say, trolls?

You posit that some of the 19 voted on the poll with no other purpose than to embarrass gun owners? I haven't seen any anti-gunners post here, so that would seem to be a stretch.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    You posit that some of the 19 voted on the poll with no other purpose than to embarrass gun owners? I haven't seen any anti-gunners post here, so that would seem to be a stretch.

No, you made a statement and I asked for the background information to back up. You changed the subject. Please return to Bridge Street.

Top Bottom