• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glocktime855

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2013
    muncie
    well im still waiting on a call from RRA on my upper but i called Cor-bom today spoke with a women. i told her i had ammo problems, she said ok what kinda i told her 458. She then said eww yeah we had a bad batch of that!! i said ok what are you guys doing for the customer. She was very nice took my info and sat up ups will be here to pick it up in 1-3 days when they recieve it they will ship me different ammo soo !!!! yeah yeah i didn't waste a bunch of money on 140 rds. She never asked me if i was paying for my upper to get fixed or wether RRA was footing the bill! i did tell her that my upper was in RRA shop, and i dont know that status of it right now!! if RRA wants money from me ill be calling Cor-bon back for my re-embersment!!!!!

I can't wait to get my hammer back

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    So let me get this right. Corbon wants you to ship them the only evidence you have and you are willing to do this before your upper get straightened out? Why would you so that?

glocktime855

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2013
    muncie
    Well i asked randy from RRA what to do with this ammo he said call cor-bon. I sent the two spent shells to Rock River so i have that and i also have pictures of the boxes of ammo and the lot numbers!! They with out hesitaion sell they ran a bad batch what else do i????? 7 boxes of ammo 7x$65 =$455 im not eating that when it is factory ammo!!

So let me get this right. Corbon wants you to ship them the only evidence you have and you are willing to do this before your upper get straightened out? Why would you so that?

skeene

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    I have a RRA upper on my .458 Socom AR. I've been reloading my ammo, however I do have an unopened box of Corbon 300 grn JHP's sitting on the shelf. What exactly happened to your RRA .458 that it needed to be sent in for repairs? Should I be concerned about firing the Corbon ammo?

glocktime855

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2013
    muncie
    I have a RRA upper on my .458 Socom AR. I've been reloading my ammo, however I do have an unopened box of Corbon 300 grn JHP's sitting on the shelf. What exactly happened to your RRA .458 that it needed to be sent in for repairs? Should I be concerned about firing the Corbon ammo?

i dont' know how to do it but look up warning 458 ammo it's my old post explains and has pictures. i wouldn't shoot them and i would call and have them shipped back for new ammo

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Well i asked randy from RRA what to do with this ammo he said call cor-bon. I sent the two spent shells to Rock River so i have that and i also have pictures of the boxes of ammo and the lot numbers!! They with out hesitaion sell they ran a bad batch what else do i????? 7 boxes of ammo 7x$65 =$455 im not eating that when it is factory ammo!!
    I would hold on to it until you know for sure that you wont be needing a lawyer to get your rifle fixed. RRA might say, nothing wrong with our upper and it was a ammo defect that caused this so it is not in our warranty. Then what? Send off your only evidence that you have that Cor-Bon is at fault? I dont think so.

Top Bottom