• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    Looking at a Core 15 scout. Anyone try these yet? I did a search and didn't find a thread on them. The one I'm looking at is a Rural King exclusive flattop with a keymod free floater, full length rail, mid length gas, 1/7 twist, and commercial buffer tube. It feels good, tolerances appear decent.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I really like my Core-15 Rifle. I think they are well assembled for a decent price. I have the M4 Scout model.
    I did some "upgrades" on mine. I replaced the handguard with a quad rail and I replaced the butt stock. I also added an AFG2 from Magpul.
    I have found it shoots very well and I really enjoy the rifle overall.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I took one in on trade awhile back. It was a M4 model. Shot like crap. Found out about their no BS warranty and gave them a call. They took the rifle back on their dime installed a new barrel and sent it back. She shoots great now and is one of my favorite rifles. Fit and finish is better than my DPMS. I wouldn't hesitate to get any of their rifles. I had a great experience with them. Mine is actually a 300BLK now with a few other mods. Love the AR

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Just "build" one, buy a full assembled lower, full assembled upper, put the charging handle and bcg in it, pop 2 pins and you've "built" yourself an AR15 for $500-600

sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    The price is just over $700 OTD, sorry I didn't mention that earlier. Thanks for the input guys. I'm a bit apprehensive about building one from scratch at this point, I just don't feel like I have the knowledge for that. I really like the idea of having a warranty in case it goes astray, can I have that if I "build" one like you suggested, cop car? I'm gonna research those fully assembled upper/lowers... thanks again everyone! I love this place! :ingo: :rockwoot:

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I have one of the M4 carbine models, I paid $599 for it. For a factory built weapon with a warranty you aren't hurting yourself buying a Core 15.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I had a standard M4 Core and it worked great, very accurate. I was going to upgrade to one of their fancier models but I got a good deal on an M&P TS instead.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    The price is just over $700 OTD, sorry I didn't mention that earlier. Thanks for the input guys. I'm a bit apprehensive about building one from scratch at this point, I just don't feel like I have the knowledge for that. I really like the idea of having a warranty in case it goes astray, can I have that if I "build" one like you suggested, cop car? I'm gonna research those fully assembled upper/lowers... thanks again everyone! I love this place! :ingo: :rockwoot:

For $700 OTD, I would spend a little more and get a Colt 6920 or Colt 6720. YMMV

Top Bottom