• ...and so much more!
  • Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Located in Jeffersonville, pickup only.

Very well made corner desk, very heavy and durable. Does have dings on the desk top as I've owned it for several years, it has it's wear from normal use. Plenty of room for two monitors, my pair of 19'' lcd's fit great. The keyboard tray slides out, up and down, and tilts. The black coating on the keyboard has started to separate, a little glue should hold it down fine I just never messed with it. Some wear on the finish of the table top where it was used without a mouse pad for a period of time. it is a two piece desk, the top secures with a couple brackets.

Both pieces of the desk are very heavy and will require two people to move. It stands at 6 foot tall. The widest point is 50'' and it sticks out about 43'' from the corner.

Cash price is $200, trade value $250. I would prefer to trade. Interested in ammo 9mm, .45acp, .22lr. I do not value your .22lr at inflated/flipper prices so don't bother, I prefer Winchester or CCI standard velocity. Interested in small revolvers or .22 semi autos, maybe a deer gun (no muzzleloaders). The only thing I would be interested in adding cash for would be a .44/.45lc revolver with atleast a 6'' barrel.

desk - Imgur

Last edited:
    Top Bottom