• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I disagree, since John Willis decided to put himself front and center of the controversy publicly. Because of John's contempt for customers, I buy BDS gear whenever possible. I refuse to be a victim of his public shenanigans.
    Don't have any BDS gear myself, but despite his past, John Willis is a pretty solid dude in person! Some may not like that he has a record, but if you actually meet the guy, he is honestly a real nice guy, and his family is great as well. Everyone has their opinions, and they are yours, so I can't argue them. If John ever puts my email up on youtube because I effed up, then maybe my opinion will change?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Im glad he made the video but him knowing about his heart condition and not telling them bothers me a bit he could have put others in harms way if he ever would have made it to combat. But i can overlook that as a mistake made by a young guy excited about joining.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    So, the admins are blamed for the forum and Facebook lies. Sure sounds good and could happen.

What about the deleted "Coryliar" video on YouTube? I only got to watch it once and I was also working but I'm pretty sure there were clips of him saying things that he said he didn't say in his apology video.

Cory has set the record straight but he danced around some of the things he did and has not taken full responsibility.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    Wow, well after watching Cory humble himself and apologize profusely and embarrass himself..........is the internet happy now? Jeezzzz

I understand his pain as I remember some young guys being emotionally crushed and embarrassed after being sent home from Benning. He says he has other people handle forum traffic so could stuff be said to "enhance" his creds???

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did Cory used to have a Texas newsletter? Was it called the "Cory Jackson Report"?

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    :):........Ain't nobody gives a ratz 'bout 'is dude......jus'........bring on the chic......:):

erika-range-time-6.jpg

images

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    So, the admins are blamed for the forum and Facebook lies. Sure sounds good and could happen.

What about the deleted "Coryliar" video on YouTube? I only got to watch it once and I was also working but I'm pretty sure there were clips of him saying things that he said he didn't say in his apology video.

Cory has set the record straight but he danced around some of the things he did and has not taken full responsibility.

He hasn't "set the record straight" about anything. He's still fabricating lies and he's a terrible story teller.

He said they took him off post to a hospital...No.
    He said he got checked out at the VA...No.
    He claims he was taken to Ft Knox and processed out...No. He went AWOL.
    He didn't misrepresent himself out of anger or frustration. He did it from the word go in order to further his business. He didn't misword things.
    He didn't stop a year and a half ago. He was doing it up to recently.
    It wasn't a medical. It was a general. His discharge papers are displayed in the videos about him.
    He needs to stop blaming admins because he's a ****ing *****.
    Yes, he said he was a veteran.
    It's a bull**** apology.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    He hasn't "set the record straight" about anything. He's still fabricating lies and he's a terrible story teller.

He said they took him off post to a hospital...No.
    He said he got checked out at the VA...No.
    He claims he was taken to Ft Knox and processed out...No. He went AWOL.
    He didn't misrepresent himself out of anger or frustration. He did it from the word go in order to further his business. He didn't misword things.
    He didn't stop a year and a half ago. He was doing it up to recently.
    It wasn't a medical. It was a general. His discharge papers are displayed in the videos about him.
    He needs to stop blaming admins because he's a ****ing *****.
    Yes, he said he was a veteran.
    It's a bull**** apology.

Yeah, but Yeager says he likes him, so it's all cool.

Top Bottom