• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I just wanted to post here and let everyone know that I looked high and low, checked all my pockets, under the rugs, in the attic, in the shed, etc.... and I simply cannot find a **** to give about any of this. Carry on. :ingo:
    I honestly don't give much of a **** about Mr. Tats McTwitch who obviously has some truthiness problems. I didn't have any use for him before this, particularly when he is the kind of guy who blatantly uses his wife's sexuality to sell a product.

Call me old fashioned, but I wasn't onboard from that point.

What has kept my interest in this thread is the deafening silence of James Yeager's employees and fanbois who were screaming about "honor" back when another INGO member was accused of embellishing the number of his deployments and schools. Not that lied about serving, not that he ever went awol, not that he referred to being in the sandbox when he never even made it to basic; no rather that he claimed more than the 2.5 combat deployments his records allegedly showed.

Nevermind that I still don't know Jeremy's real name and nor has he ever used his alleged resume to try to sell me something.

I personally find the silence very interesting, even fascinating!

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    the deafening silence of James Yeager's employees and fanbois who were screaming about "honor"

They are probably hiding in the ditch on Route Irish with Buck...too busy getting their battle buddies lit up to answer at the moment

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    This sounds more like a personal vendetta than some honorable effort to clear the air. So you think the opposite of "cory the turd" is, I want to go work for him? I think Cory lied. I thought that back when this was first brought up in the comments on YT. Never crossed my mind to FOIA his discharge documents to prove it. Never crossed my mind to create a **** storm on the internet and it never crossed my mind to pile onto the ****ing cackling hen drama. So yeah, all this **** is getting really ****ing creepy.

WTF? Dude, this thread. The whole ****ing internet **** storm. The drama. Yeah, it's ****ing irrational. Sane people don't staulk people with FOIA'd documents and post them on the internet just to scratch whatever itching indignation. The dude lied. He didn't steal YOUR honor. He dishonored himself. That's morally wrong, but not illegal. When you go FOIA up **** to expose a rapist or some ******* who bilks little old ladies of their life savings, yeah, I'll applaud.

I take it personally when anyone tries to ride the coat-tails of real veterans. I don't know if you've served or not, but I wouldn't expect the average civilian to see what the "fuss" is about. I would expect, however, a veteran to see the legitimacy of the argument against Cory, Erika, and Range Time.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I honestly don't give much of a **** about Mr. Tats McTwitch who obviously has some truthiness problems. I didn't have any use for him before this, particularly when he is the kind of guy who blatantly uses his wife's sexuality to sell a product.

What has kept my interest in this thread is the deafening silence of James Yeager's employees and fanbois who were screaming about "honor" back when another INGO member was accused of embellishing the number of his deployments and schools. Not that lied about serving, not that he ever went awol, not that he referred to being in the sandbox when he never even made it to basic; no rather that he claimed more than the 2.5 combat deployments his records allegedly showed.

Nevermind that I still don't know Jeremy's real name and nor has he ever used his alleged resume to try to sell me something.

I too have been wondering the same thing.

Although this hit would be a little too close to their mentor for the minion to carry out.
    Remember, Yeager said he likes the kid.

"It has been spoken, so it will been written, so it shall be done." JY-Tactical Don

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I take it personally when anyone tries to ride the coat-tails of real veterans. I don't know if you've served or not, but I wouldn't expect the average civilian to see what the "fuss" is about. I would expect, however, a veteran to see the legitimacy of the argument against Cory, Erika, and Range Time.

'Civy' here........an' I see it........BIG time.......:yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't get it. I wasn't around for that drama. Who the hell cares so much that they dig up records? WTF? Was it that time of the month?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Hear hear. Now we see in their silence their true thoughts on honor, and why they REALLY involved themselves before.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I don't get it. I wasn't around for that drama. Who the hell cares so much that they dig up records? WTF? Was it that time of the month?

If you had been around, you would understand. Members (and one in particular who publicly posted that he is a Tactical Response instructor) here claimed to have accessed other member's military files via sources in the military in retribution for a member being less than positive about James Yeager.

The truthiness impaired instructor in this thread is a buddy of JY's and there is JY's "I still love him even if he lied about serving" vid in this thread.

Last edited:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    This is starting to look like a hole digging contest and the target looks to be loosing big time. When you are wrong you are wrong. Sugar coating what you did or said is really worse than what you may be attempting to correct. I don't know anything about this guy or his program but IMO he (They) are taking some major hits.

I have to admit it does irritate me when someone fabricates veteran status for personal gain. It does look like this Cory guy did do just that.

Another thing....why would he put his daughter or sister (whomever she is) all over youtube all skimpy dressed? Man that is strange IMO.

usafmora

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    North Vernon

You get 6 for that.:patriot:

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    Wow, it took me forever to read this whole thread. Where to start?

I remember when Cory first popped up on INGO, I looked into him and his videos. I wasn't impressed then, and I got an ill-read off of him. Now, with this all coming to light, I understand that hinky feeling I got. The dude's a turd. A wannabe. A liar. He would have been far better off trying to start his training business without even mentioning his attempt at enlisting. Do his actions rise to Stolen Valor? No, I don't believe so. He lied about his military service, plain and simple. Then, eventually, he edited his bio to exclude the outright lies of 11B and such, but still had 'sorta' true statements about his discharge. However, saying anything about the army, his discharge, etc. implies that he actually served, which he didn't. A lie of omission. Once again, he shouldn't have said a word about the service from day one.

I can recognize the motivation he had to claim .mil service, but it disgusts me. Having actually served, it is incredibly offensive for people to claim service they didn't have, or grossly embellish what they did. I, like so many other vets, actually went through the training, dealt with the good, the bad, the indifferent of Serving. We dealt with the stresses it put on ourselves and our family. We served Honorably, and were discharged. We have earned the right to claim our service and veteran status. This turd simply deserted. That's bad enough, but he made it worse by misrepresenting himself as a vet (of any level). However, maybe I'm just different. When/if my veteran status comes up, I make sure to clarify what I didn't do, such as serve in combat. I don't want to be thought something I'm not. I would rather be judged on what I did, then benefit from a lie.

I don't see how people still try this crap in this day and age. Especially if he got arrested for desertion. Thanks to the internet, there is a permanent record of what you say. Plus, it is easy to fact check. Which is what has happened now. He got called out as a liar. Now, instead of manning up, coming clean, and actually apologizing, he's half-assing it. He's backpedaling on his earlier claims, trying to seem apologetic, but he's actually lying in the process ("I have never claimed/said ___") and generally just attempting damage control.

Cory and Erika may very well be good people outside of this, but I will never give a nickel to him following these revelations. Of course, the type/grade/quality of training he seems capable of giving I can probably get for free from my day job.

And now I've run out of things to type, and I'm sitting here wondering why I even typed this...back to lurking

S/F
    devil

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Wow, it took me forever to read this whole thread. Where to start?

I remember when Cory first popped up on INGO, I looked into him and his videos. I wasn't impressed then, and I got an ill-read off of him. Now, with this all coming to light, I understand that hinky feeling I got. The dude's a turd. A wannabe. A liar. He would have been far better off trying to start his training business without even mentioning his attempt at enlisting. Do his actions rise to Stolen Valor? No, I don't believe so. He lied about his military service, plain and simple. Then, eventually, he edited his bio to exclude the outright lies of 11B and such, but still had 'sorta' true statements about his discharge. However, saying anything about the army, his discharge, etc. implies that he actually served, which he didn't. A lie of omission. Once again, he shouldn't have said a word about the service from day one.

I can recognize the motivation he had to claim .mil service, but it disgusts me. Having actually served, it is incredibly offensive for people to claim service they didn't have, or grossly embellish what they did. I, like so many other vets, actually went through the training, dealt with the good, the bad, the indifferent of Serving. We dealt with the stresses it put on ourselves and our family. We served Honorably, and were discharged. We have earned the right to claim our service and veteran status. This turd simply deserted. That's bad enough, but he made it worse by misrepresenting himself as a vet (of any level). However, maybe I'm just different. When/if my veteran status comes up, I make sure to clarify what I didn't do, such as serve in combat. I don't want to be thought something I'm not. I would rather be judged on what I did, then benefit from a lie.

I don't see how people still try this crap in this day and age. Especially if he got arrested for desertion. Thanks to the internet, there is a permanent record of what you say. Plus, it is easy to fact check. Which is what has happened now. He got called out as a liar. Now, instead of manning up, coming clean, and actually apologizing, he's half-assing it. He's backpedaling on his earlier claims, trying to seem apologetic, but he's actually lying in the process ("I have never claimed/said ___") and generally just attempting damage control.

Cory and Erika may very well be good people outside of this, but I will never give a nickel to him following these revelations. Of course, the type/grade/quality of training he seems capable of giving I can probably get for free from my day job.

And now I've run out of things to type, and I'm sitting here wondering why I even typed this...back to lurking

S/F
    devil

Semper Fi, brother. :rockwoot:

N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    How about we let this slide. How about we forget he said he got in the military because of 911 and he was AWOL before 911, as I recall, someone correct me if I am wrong.

[video=youtube;cCygO4JQCTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCygO4JQCTg[/video]

As we are lowering standards, and will accept "I'm sorry I got caught apologizes" , what is next, accept any lie, we know to be a lie, if the person wants to half wiggle out?

Maybe we should allow All Stolen Valor persons a pass. Who cares millions of brothers have fallen answering the call to serve, and did so honorably. Big deal, what is next, we all hold hands with Jane Fonda?

Maybe we could send a medal of Valor to William Ayres for blowing up government buildings in this country and killing people.

If we have a line in the sand, just where should it be placed? I know where my line in the sand is, no forgiveness for people claiming military service, and not serving.

Also, his business is located in a residential countryside area with neighbors, that do not want his gun business? I do gun training at my home, and in all the years from 1986, not one complaint. If the neighbors want them to quit disrupting their lives with gunfire, he should honor their request. A few rounds a week is one thing, but if he is pushing a James Yeager style complex with a millions rounds a year going off, he needs to put that in an area where the ammo is never seen or heard. Say in the center of 4 -10 sections or larger. Depending on the area. Being a good neighbor is something we should strive to achieve as Gun trainers.

A bad neighbor, a guy that uses his wife's a$$ to sell his web site, and a stolen valor knucklehead.

Everyone that wants to support this guy, and his business model, go right ahead.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom