• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    What member of INGO is on Yeager's payroll?

Well..._We%27re_Waiting.png

Wetsu bills himself on here as a Tactical Response instructor. He also bills himself as one of their instructors all over the interwebs.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics-training/129967-limited-bug-out-101-class.html

Yeppers-

Many times on INGO Wetsuck has bragged about being a "Yeager" instructor.

BTW - I came across this video....this isn't that Cory dude, is it?

**Warning**
    There may or may not be animal humping in this video. Watched it 5 times and I'm still not sure.
    [video=youtube;HNMq8XS4LhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE[/video]

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Has anyone else tried Kroger's Protein Chewy Bars? They're a lot like Nature Valley's protein bars, but significantly less expensive. The Peanut, Almond, and Dark Chocolate is actually better than the Nature Valley product. I like them.
    I knew this thread would have something worthwhile in it eventually.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Has anyone else tried Kroger's Protein Chewy Bars? They're a lot like Nature Valley's protein bars, but significantly less expensive. The Peanut, Almond, and Dark Chocolate is actually better than the Nature Valley product. I like them.

I have not. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for posting.

I'm trying to find something to talk about that interests VUPDblue. We lost him a while ago!

I think he posted with some interests in the BWPH thread. Maybe that interests him? Then again, maybe he only posted warnings for stuff that's NSFW.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    For those that don't know, the paper in the first post is a transfer to a training reception center from his duty post. That I can tell from my time in HQ as a punishment for cussing out a LT.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Yeppers-

**Warning**
    There may or may not be animal humping in this video. Watched it 5 times and I'm still not sure.

That last girl didn't look to be of German descent to me.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Haha, this paper is a typical transfer to training Battalion paper.

He was deleted from the reserves rolls because he was going to an active base for basic and AIT. This is SOP and he would be added back to the rolls as soon as his basic was completed. Upon AIT completion, he would be transferred back to Reserves and deleted from Active rolls. This is so there is not double accountability. Hard enough for a CO to keep track of them, try two parts of DoD!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeppers-

**Warning**

Is it SFW?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeppers-

**Warning**

You mean it's not Eric Hickley like it says in the credits?

<gasp/> Scandalous.

As for the video itself...

:lmfao:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh - There's credits?
    I just went back to the beginning when words started. :dunno:

Sometimes I leave the theatre when the credits start to role. But sometimes there's more afterwards. I didn't want to miss the more just in case. But alas there wasn't any more to miss.

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Haha, this paper is a typical transfer to training Battalion paper.

He was deleted from the reserves rolls because he was going to an active base for basic and AIT. This is SOP and he would be added back to the rolls as soon as his basic was completed. Upon AIT completion, he would be transferred back to Reserves and deleted from Active rolls. This is so there is not double accountability. Hard enough for a CO to keep track of them, try two parts of DoD!

You've obviously missed the part where he admitted he did not finish basic, so there's no AIT for him... That he was arrested/apprehended in Vigo County Jail and transported to Ft. Knox, and that his 3rd story is still in fact full of ****. Try to keep up.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am keeping up just fine, I was commenting on the document that was posted. You can take the smart a$$ery somewhere else. He was not deleted from the rolls on that specific document. His discharge would be in a different format.

Producing this document proves nothing and is insignificant since it is only in regard to him being sent to a reception battalion. The Other than Honorable discharge papers will be hard to find since he was considered Active Duty during training and should be in the computers of the Army, not the Reserves.

His story is full of crap and it is what it is. He lied to get ahead and he is where he is because of it. He needs to come clean and do the right thing, but beyond that, there is nothing that can be done until Stolen Valor is again a enforceable law. Did he make profit off of stating he was a veteran with combat experience, maybe, but I am sure that's not the only reason many folks have attended his sessions.

And to the OP, whoever gave you this document should've been able to explain what it was and it's meaning. Getting what you are looking for could be available online. Not sure where to look, but I think his discharge is public record somewhere.

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I am keeping up just fine, I was commenting on the document that was posted. You can take the smart a$$ery somewhere else. He was not deleted from the rolls on that specific document. His discharge would be in a different format.

Producing this document proves nothing and is insignificant since it is only in regard to him being sent to a reception battalion. The Other than Honorable discharge papers will be hard to find since he was considered Active Duty during training and should be in the computers of the Army, not the Reserves.

His story is full of crap and it is what it is. He lied to get ahead and he is where he is because of it. He needs to come clean and do the right thing, but beyond that, there is nothing that can be done until Stolen Valor is again a enforceable law. Did he make profit off of stating he was a veteran with combat experience, maybe, but I am sure that's not the only reason many folks have attended his sessions.

And to the OP, whoever gave you this document should've been able to explain what it was and it's meaning. Getting what you are looking for could be available online. Not sure where to look, but I think his discharge is public record somewhere.

Well cupcake, then you should've seen the other documents posted too. If you're so inclined as to know the meaning of the documents, then I'm sure you could file your own FOIA for his records and I'm sure you can get some more elaboration on that. You're taking just one thing into account, and that was the (1) document you're harping about. If you would loosen up your corset and add up all of the other findings, videos, pictures, and ridiculous stories from Cory himself, I just don't see how anyone can't come to the conclusion that he's full of it.

I know you said Cory's lying and his story is full of crap. Awesome, we're on the same page. Let's not purse swing back and forth over some worthless turd like Cory.
    cory.jpg

2dugjn.jpg

Back to the HNNNGGGHHHH

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well cupcake, then you should've seen the other documents posted too. If you're so inclined as to know the meaning of the documents, then I'm sure you could file your own FOIA for his records and I'm sure you can get some more elaboration on that. You're taking just one thing into account, and that was the (1) document you're harping about. If you would loosen up your corset and add up all of the other findings, videos, pictures, and ridiculous stories from Cory himself, I just don't see how anyone can't come to the conclusion that he's full of it.

I know you said Cory's lying and his story is full of crap. Awesome, we're on the same page. Let's not purse swing back and forth over some worthless turd like Cory.

Back to the HNNNGGGHHHH

Cupcake?

Really? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom