• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    What about the other trainers at range time who also claim to have military backgrounds? :popcorn:

I can vouch for Steve. I've worked with him since spring / 07. He's a LE firearms instructor, member of the county's SWAT team, and veteran. If you need any further proof, just check out his avatar on here (GiggityCp25). He's a close friend, passionate in regards to firearms / training, and can really shoot on the move. I do my best to avoid dog-piling threads like these, but felt obligated to vouch for him.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I can vouch for Steve. I've worked with him since spring / 07. He's a LE firearms instructor, member of the county's SWAT team, and veteran. If you need any further proof, just check out his avatar on here (GiggityCp25). He's a close friend, passionate in regards to firearms / training, and can really shoot on the move. I do my best to avoid dog-piling threads like these, but felt obligated to vouch for him.

I was asking same question. Since Steve obviously is for real, I wonder how he feels about this subject and how he can continue to participate with such a person.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    maxresdefault.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    This thread has more replies than any other in T&T. Its working toward twice as many as the runner up.

Does that mean it has reached the title of "Epic" yet? Better question is has anybody got banned? I don't think it can be "Epic" without at least one Mod swinging the hammer.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Does that mean it has reached the title of "Epic" yet? Better question is has anybody got banned? I don't think it can be "Epic" without at least one Mod swinging the hammer.

You know the rules. Just do it and be the sacrificial lamb.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    1st one that comes to mind is Mindset Laboratories. Gonna have to see if I can snag the coporate card and work out some kind of active shooter drill with them. Maybe see if I can drag along the executive committee and show them that unlike happy liberal world; reality says you can't save them all.

I'm still pushing the active shooter/ sneakily allow me to be armed SOP I submitted.

Next will probably be fortress defense or gunsite academy.

Take mindset labs intro to force on force.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I was asking same question. Since Steve obviously is for real, I wonder how he feels about this subject and how he can continue to participate with such a person.

I don't know, and honestly wouldn't speak for him even if I did. I just wanted to vouch for the guy, know that he is what he claims to be, and am confident he could give excellent instruction to anyone that would seek it.

Top Bottom