• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Kut........I truly believe we can not overcome the indoctrination the schools have given these kids. My 11 year old G-daughter has come home espousing the teachers hatred for DJT. A teacher spouting off political hate to a room full of young heads still full of mush. WTF. Yes we approached the school about this. No I do not believe we did any good. This is all by design. No tin foil here just paying attention. Young Mr. (:lmfao:) Hogue wants the 2A removed yet when common sense is used to put some level of safety on these kids we he invokes the 1A. Hippocrates and no one calls them on it. We are under attack from all sides.

No, we will not change these kids minds especially when the school admin/parents/MSM keeps putting them out front.
    WE might not be able to overcome the "indoctrination" but their parents can. You can directly blame their parents for their mindset, not the education. Teach a kid to think for themselves and you will never have to worry about "indoctrination". We have a lot of half-wit parents soo there is that...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WE might not be able to overcome the "indoctrination" but their parents can. You can directly blame their parents for their mindset, not the education. Teach a kid to think for themselves and you will never have to worry about "indoctrination". We have a lot of half-wit parents soo there is that...

Agreed. We are doing just this with the 11 year old but she says it is very hard when "Everyone" is doing the same thing.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My grandsons almost 7, and just turned 9, already have been to he range, several times.
    Both have already shot one of my EDCs, older shot an AR. Already know why I carry every day,
    and so does their mimi. And already know "taxation is theft" ...

Anyway. The struggle for freedom, is forever. Renewed wih each generation.
    Teach them all the best we can.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Yup, part of IMPD ERG unit (Event Response Group). We are trained to deal with protests and such and were assisting State Police in monitoring the exterior of the Statehouse. We typically have a squad or 2 at protests downtown, just to monitor. We were not expecting trouble but we are always watchful for it.

Coudn't rep you and my brain is scattered from all the things I'm trying and failing to manage or get done. ... THANK YOU !!! for being a out there. its a tough job.
    Hopefully you can meet up w a few of us on the 14th when we do our own rally for some friendly banter.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    That picture is a propaganda masterpiece.... kinda proves my point why I believed showing up at a rally with an AR strapped to one's back was a bad idea. And god lord, I hope that's not a camo hat....because why do people typically wear camo?
    1.5K have already "gif'd" it, and of that group, it's been shared 1.3K times giving it MORE eyes.
    :ugh:

With 4 million of these kids becoming eligible to vote between the protest, and the 2018 election, I think pissing people off by automatically being seen confrontational is a fool's errand. I imagine there are better ways to fight the good fight.

Then start imagining and tell us what these better ways are. In the meantime I’ll keep doing what I do; it’s worked out fine so far. You all can exercise your rights anyway you like and I will do the same.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Then start imagining and tell us what these better ways are. In the meantime I’ll keep doing what I do; it’s worked out fine so far. You all can exercise your rights anyway you like and I will do the same.

You are free to express your rights anyway you'd like. I'm not opposing that. I'm criticizing the method one uses in attempting to to sway people to our side.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You are free to express your rights anyway you'd like. I'm not opposing that. I'm criticizing the method one uses in attempting to to sway people to our side.

In this we are a splintered group. No one persons ideas will bring us all together. We need out own Dr Martin Luther in that we need a unified voice. His efforts were effective in bringing about the changes desired. Our efforts are peace-meal and scattered. We are facing an ever stronger united front. They are well funded and focused on the goal line.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    In this we are a splintered group. No one persons ideas will bring us all together. We need out own Dr Martin Luther in that we need a unified voice. His efforts were effective in bringing about the changes desired. Our efforts are peace-meal and scattered. We are facing an ever stronger united front. They are well funded and focused on the goal line.

True we are splintered - freedom and individualism does that - The new event in Indy is an attempt - (to unify)
    But to be free we have to be willing to work with and accept others in our own community.

want to CC - then CC and carry a sign or a flag - I got no flack at the event in Feb 2013 for CCing - I had walked over from my office - no one knows if I was or wasn't.
    Want to OC - then OC - long gun? hand gun? - as long as you are safe (follow the 4 rules, know where the muzzle is, make/keep it safe).
    I've not seen anyone fingering weapons as these. ...

In Essentials, Unity,
    In Preferences, Liberty,
    In all things, Charity (does not mean give $ only)

Do not trip up your brother ... if you believe in, and know we have, greater freedom; good, fine. But don't condemn those that aren't there yet. ...
    and if you're not sure - listen to the rest of us that have been there and done that - we're leading you to a better place.

When dealing with those outside our bubble - we need to be polite, and professional, and willing to walk away - rather than be baited into their level.

If you want freedom you have to let others be free as well. This is a chance for us all to unite.

In going through the photos from 2013, I found pictures of folks I met later that I don't think did anything but CC up until that point. I know they support OC now, a
    and they were OC at that rally.

Top Bottom