• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Yes sir. I have had a few M,H,A,and cubs. I have a 606 right now that I love. But I do wish it was a diesel. I didnt even look at the steering wheel or column earlier when I guessed.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yes sir. I have had a few M,H,A,and cubs. I have a 606 right now that I love. But I do wish it was a diesel. I didnt even look at the steering wheel or column earlier when I guessed.
    I wish we still had the Super M-TA... :(
    But it's gone.

I am looking forward to getting this WD running I am curious about how it actually runs. I have never even seen one run. Fairly Rare in this area...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    THAT is VERY cool !!!!!
    We just took this one out of the shop. Waiting on the paint to cure so we can put the decals on...
    Before, wish I had a Better pic....
    IMG00237-20111212-1028.jpg

After...
    IMG00245-20120106-1553.jpg

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Looks very nice! BTW, that Carhart jacket does too. :yesway:
    Thanks! Had to hang it somewhere!

Kinda neat what you can do in 3 weeks time, with a little effort anyway. Minus some small parts (New Knobs, and a couple of pieces of sheet metal that most of them are missing) that are in shipping and Decals it is done. ;):):

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Here is the only way to change the Clutch Assembly in the WD9 Series Tractor. Yes I know the Manuals say it can be replaced without pulling the engine. BS....

2 Bolts under the Radiator, 2 Bolts and 2 Dowel Pins at the Bell Housing, 2 Nuts by the Harmonic Balancer, and 15 minutes the engine is sitting on the frame rails sideways...

IMG00250-20120113-1610.jpg

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area
    I will concede you win!!!!!! You might be country if you can pull that in 15 minutes. You have had way too much practice.... My fathers first job was the clutch man at JD in Clinton county. He was the only one big enough to spilt the tractor. I will have to see if I can find a stumper in the barn.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I will concede you win!!!!!! You might be country if you can pull that in 15 minutes. You have had way too much practice.... My fathers first job was the clutch man at JD in Clinton county. He was the only one big enough to spilt the tractor. I will have to see if I can find a stumper in the barn.
    That was after it took a day and a half to try the way the Manuals say it can be done...

Top Bottom