• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    "At every step, police said Thursday, an undercover officer was with them, documenting and recording the alleged plot."

Provocateur much?

The people in the article give right wing nutjobs a bad name.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Police in Vegas say plot to kill officers thwarted

Let's try to keep the discussion civil. If you think LEOs are using too extreme measures, a plot like this is the last thing you want to do. Killing cops will only bring about harsher responses.

If they had an undercover officer with them every step of the way obviously they weren't the sharpest tools in the shed, cops probably had little to fear from these two clowns. Good riddance to them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    These guys had about as much chance of succeeding as those two hilljacks from Tennessee who were going to wear white tuxedos and assassinate Obama in '08. I'm sure it sounded real good in their heads, though.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Yeah, child molester from California. I am sure his ideals and vision for the state were lofty. And... as a bonus, in his world it is ok to kidnap, torture and kill. I really do not know anything of that movement, but, dang...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Brutsche said that what they were planning was going to be big, "and that they would really get a large following once they started because of the publicity," the report said.

I'd bet that would be a fun crowd to have over to the house for the holidays.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    These guys had about as much chance of succeeding as those two hilljacks from Tennessee who were going to wear white tuxedos and assassinate Obama in '08. I'm sure it sounded real good in their heads, though.

I do not remember that one. Did they get convicted of conspiring and a prison sentence of life?

Top Bottom