• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    How have you guys in northwest indiana doing on yotes ? I am going to go this week on a farm I hunt , any noticable movements , I think they are starting to breed now ?

Mas86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2018
    Noblesville
    How have you guys in northwest indiana doing on yotes ? I am going to go this week on a farm I hunt , any noticable movements , I think they are starting to breed now ?
    I have gone out a few times using bait not using bait using distress calls using locator calls and havent had any luck at night and during the day. I am looking into starting to trap though

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't coyote hunt but I live in Kouts and have only seen one a few weeks back a few miles out of town, but I hear them yipping and yapping in the distance on a regular basis.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We normally hear tons of them and have tons of them on the cameras. We have a bait pile out now and are hardly seeing any. I'm pretty sure there is someone in our area trapping them as my son-in-law was seeing tons of them in their back yard up until about a month ago. They live on property that joins ours, and he is no longer seeing or hearing them. There were so many in their yard, that one of my grandson's first words was coyote.

Top Bottom