• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    One at 56th & Lee Road today at 7:30 pm. Broad daylight.

Didn't seem concerned about human presence -- was pretty busy there, traffic-wise.

First I've seen here. Bold breed.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I figured that they would get here sooner or later. I am used to seeing them and shooting them because there are so many of them in Colorado. I remember a couple of years ago that the Colorado Department of Wildlife had a bounty of $50 a head on them because there were so many.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I'm sure they've been around there for a good while. Once they get fairly well accustomed to humans, realize they don't represent a threat, and get hungry..you start seeing them all the time.

Obvious thing to do: show them that humans represent a threat.

But I'm not sure how that would be tolerated since I don't know Lawrence very well.

When I lived in AK that was moose people said that about so it could be worse.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    We have a fox that lives in the woods near our apartment in Beech Grove. It has run out from under a fir tree while I am walking the dog.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I worked night shift on patrol and they are everywhere. I've seen them downtown and in just about every area of the county.

Ski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Indy
    Had a coyote in my back yard (Indy south side) about a year ago. He came jogging up the shallow creek and hung around for 2 days or so. He would run off when my little dog (21 pounds) ran towards him. I will say I haven't seen any stray cats around for awhile.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    we had 5 in our front yard last year. 3 or 4 fox this year, deer at the behind all the time. im less then a mile away from Pop guns :-/

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    around here you see them often in the winter, but rarly in the summer. but where i live you are surounded by crops everywhere you go so they could be 20 yds away and you would drive right by

Top Bottom