• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    Forgive me if this has been asked but my search function isn't working well on. phone right now. I started trapping coyote this season and managed to snare three of them. Didn't even start until there was six weeks left in the season. I am trapping and hunting them on my own land so I know I can take tues year round as varmits. But can I skin them and keep the hides off season as well? I am looking forward to shooting some later as well. I took my traps down already because I couldn't check them every day right now. But just this morning I saw fresh tracks in the snow....

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    The last i heard and understood

after trapping season is over i beleave you have a amount of time you can have untanned fur in your possession. after that time you can hunt yotes untill season comes in but have to leave them lay. that was my last understanding of it.
    persanly it seems like a waist to let them just rott. if there not bothering you or your livestock or pets. you would be better off to practice calling them in and learning the way they move and there patterens. then you will know exactly where to set your traps next season. you can learn alot more from a live yote than a dead one.:twocents:

Top Bottom