• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    I'm looking to sell a 26" black duel stack combo box. This box does have the ball bearing guides with the grip latch. 5 drawer top box that sits on the 26 1/2, 6 drawer roller. I went through the box and did a detail clean and lubed all rails. All drawers slide and lock perfectly. I would give the box a b+ rating due to some minor scratches through out the cabinet (swirl marks due to cleaning) It does have one chip through the paint on the left hand side,bottom box about a 1/2 inch long. Other then that no dents or dings. I will also throw in the red duel stack box for FREE. It also has the ball bearing guides and all drawers work and move freely. The red box does have some miles on it and could use a good pressure washing. I did do a detailed cleaning. I do not have the key's for the red chest. The red chest would make an outstanding reloading supply box for FREE. I'm looking to get 375.00 obo for The black chest which includes the red chest for FREE. I can even deliver local if you chip in a few bucks for gas!

box020.jpg

box022.jpg

box024g.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom