• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    There are several. None of which don't get hit by lowballers/atf crap.

Armslist, gunbroker are two that popped in the top of my head, but then again I'm not here just to buy and sell.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    There are several. None of which don't get hit by lowballers/atf crap.

Armslist, gunbroker are two that popped in the top of my head, but then again I'm not here just to buy and sell.

I have sold several guns through Hoosier Topics in Central Indiana. Sometimes people seem to think it is a forum instead of a "swapshop" type site, but it usually gets your info out very well. It is mostly Central/West Indiana. I will definitely list on gundeals when I sell something else

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    There are a few facebook groups that do this also. One is the "Indiana Gun Post" group. Another is "Hunting and Fishing Items only. Buy, Sale, or Trade". I've had some good luck with those.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Kinda tacky to come here and promote your site without disclosing your affiliation, don't you think?

VGOF

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    I didn't start the thread, I just commented on it. Yes, it's my site...I don't see how not mentioning that makes my responses "tacky".

Not to mention, the OP sepcifically says "Started by a VGOF member", and suddenly a new member with the handle "VGOF" starts posting to the thread. Seems fairly obvious to me.

Either way - VGOF is mine. AIG Tactical is mine. GunDeals.org is mine. VGOF.org is mine.

Hopefully now not quite so tacky.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    i think it's "tacky" that you ,VGOF, come here to this "forum" seemingly to toot your own horn via your new site. granted you are a new member here but you have not particpated in anything here other than the thread in which you "push" your site. and yet you ''advertise'' your other sites as well. i feel that is tacky and distasteful being that INGO is full of site advertisers who come to INGO and do so by contributing to the forum more than just to advertise thier own interests.

:twocents:

VGOF

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Fair enough. I'm not one to be tacky. Who do I talk to about advertising?

VGOF

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    And I'd like to point out again that I didn't even start this thread. I was looking through web logs a couple of days ago and saw some hits coming from here, so came to mingle with you all.

Nice group of folks you've turned out to be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom