• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I just have to see who else is a Craigslist junkie such as myself. No matter what I'm looking for Craigslist never dissapoints. Recently I've been trading quite a bit and really scored yesterday. Id been wanting to get rid of my Harley and trade it for a cool old car. Didn't need a big motor or be very flashy. Just something fun to drive to dinner and on nice days. I ended up trading my 98 heritage (7-8k) for a 98% 1966 impala (10-12k). I'd post pictures but can't get them here from my phone. The guy I traded just wanted a Harley. Bad! So he was happier than a pig in you know what.

Long story short if you're not on Craigslist yet, get there. There are deals to be had and made daily. Don't get me wrong it takes some patience and countless emails/phone calls/texts but when a deal falls together it all works out!!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    im a junkie as well, but man tons, tons , and TONS of spam ...... well and deadbeats who after you show want to pay half what they said they would or not in the condition described etc etc ........ but in the end i do agree, if you are willing to do alot of "weeding" then there is great deals to be had

Lumpy76

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Hebron
    Haven't used it much. Sounds like a killer deal on the '66! I am going to put a couple of things on there tomorrow ( couple truck batts. and wood chipper) and see how my first selling experiance goes.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    My brother lives in Northern Indiana and does very well buying/selling/trading on craigslist. He's always calling me and telling me his success stories. I've sold some items and bought items on there but nothing as big as what you just scored.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Craigslist has been good to me on both the selling and buying end. As a matter of fact we JUST got back from Avon where we finally picked up another sorely needed exercise bike. (I've worn out several in the past years and felt it was time to wear out another one)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yup. Lots of opportunities on CL if you're smart about it. Just be careful about posting too much personal info. Its also a huge hangout for spammers and scammers.

aka-kesler

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    Craigs List is good and I have also found some local selling groups on Facebook that i have gotten good deals on too!!

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    I'm on CL almost constantly. I've sold a lot, then got into trading stuff, and have bought a bunch of stuff too. I got some GREAT stuff on trade recently but haven't had any luck lately trading/selling. I bet I check several categories on CL about 100+ times per day.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Craigslist has been good to me. I found a fella looking for a drumset, with a snow plow for a truck to trade. Ironically I had a set, and was looking for a plow. I met him in Indy, we traded, both were happier than flies on sheyot...

I also want to see pics of the 66... I love that era in automotive history.

Top Bottom