• ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    That's pathetic.
    If he has a problem with you he can at least just deal with you by himself. :laugh:

Nah, it'll be more fun this way. TT is gonna come over. We'll be eating bacon, wearing plate carriers and ranger panties while I convince him that Glock really isn't that great.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    over9000.jpg

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am not an endorser of other men buying my wife personal items, especially sleepwear, but I would not go jr. high spaz about the whole deal. That is pushing the envelope. At the same time, I have never played games with anyone. I would directly tell the guy that was offensive and to knock it off. That is usually enough. I had to do that with a couple guys when I first got married who did not have the class to act appropriately.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Can SOMEONE tell me why I keep getting these damn "this photo exceeds your data limits" message when I try to upload a pic?

Serious question, or trying to stay within the jocular spirit of this thread?
    If you're serious about that, there are two ways to circumvent that problem.

1) Assuming that you're intending to load directly through "Insert Image" using the "From Computer" option, I believe there's a limitation of the size of the file that you upload that you may be over without reducing its size a bit.
    The way to do that would be to load the image into an image editor of some sort -- Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, GIMP, etc. -- go to "Save As" (to avoid overwriting your original file and changing its resolution), then adjust the resolution or compression ratio to make a smaller file size.
    Check the newly created file to see if it's now small enough to upload, upload if it's there, or delete it if it's not quite there and try again until you get it there, then upload.

2) The other way is to set up a site that holds photos and other data, such as Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr, etc., then upload your photo to that, then right click on the particular image you want to post to and click the "Copy Image Address" or equivalent for whatever browser you're using, use the "Insert Image" button, select the "From URL" tab, uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box, then insert the URL to your photo.
    Done

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm late to the party. When I saw the thread title, I assumed this would be about one of my clients.

...now I get here and :facepalm:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    OP. Watch out for that crazy doc and the woman who was leading you on OK? You never know how people can act. I hear they can get your address from Facebook. Its true I read it on INGO.

Not a bad thread. I remember the golden age of these.......makes me hungry for some taco bell or some range time at redbrush...or

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    OP. Watch out for that crazy doc and the woman who was leading you on OK? You never know how people can act. I hear they can get your address from Facebook. Its true I read it on INGO.

Not a bad thread. I remember the golden age of these.......makes me hungry for some taco bell or some range time at redbrush...or

But it might be the first spoof of a spoof. Allegedly

Top Bottom