• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whipfinish

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I am planning to store some items in a densely wooded area and am researching soft-sided containers that could be buried and camouflaged in very remote area enroute to my bug out location. Large hard-sided containers are not an option due to prying eyes and portability. Does anyone know of a storage bag that would deter critters (along with some home remedies) that could also be sealed from the weather?

Thanks

ecross0351

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Armorbags.com may have something for u. They look like they're used for dive equipment, but Idk how well it would keep critters out.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I am planning to store some items in a densely wooded area and am researching soft-sided containers that could be buried and camouflaged in very remote area enroute to my bug out location. Large hard-sided containers are not an option due to prying eyes and portability. Does anyone know of a storage bag that would deter critters (along with some home remedies) that could also be sealed from the weather?

Thanks

HA!

Your time would be better spent hunting the Great White Buffalo. I have some very expensive soft sided gear that was tore right through by Coons. You would need to bury it and wrap it with hardware cloth and similar metal material. None of that would stop a motivated Bear or large dog.

Top Bottom