• Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Wow....

attachment.php

Yep they are freaking sick as hell. Everything down to the pivot is all custom made by Mick Strider and the PVD coating covering the knife is 85 on the rockwell scale so it is virtually scratch proof. I will never part with mine, they are arguably the rarest knives Mick has ever made with less than 40 being accounted for.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yep they are freaking sick as hell. Everything down to the pivot is all custom made by Mick Strider and the PVD coating covering the knife is 85 on the rockwell scale so it is virtually scratch proof. I will never part with mine, they are arguably the rarest knives Mick has ever made with less than 40 being accounted for.

I didn't realize that was a Strider until I looked at the web site. His custom work is significantly different than the production wares.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Everyone has a different opinion on using higher end knives. I've carried and used pretty hard (abused) a few folders over the $1000 price point. I buy them to use. I think that is the only reason to purchase one. My father on thre other hand buys stuff I can only imagine of owning and they go straight into his safe never to see the light of day again. I try to get him to carry some of them but he just laughs and goes on about his business. I can see his point of view but it just doesnt make sense to me. Kind of like buying a Bentley and never taking it out of the garage. I would drive the wheels off of it. Probably even sleep in it sometimes. But to each his own.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I didn't realize that was a Strider until I looked at the web site. His custom work is significantly different than the production wares.

This one was designed from the ground up to be different. The SJ75s or Baby Huey is the closest thing currently to it in the Strider lineup but in my opinion nothing can come close to the real SJ75 "sky juice" full custom.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This one was designed from the ground up to be different. The SJ75s or Baby Huey is the closest thing currently to it in the Strider lineup but in my opinion nothing can come close to the real SJ75 "sky juice" full custom.

You'll have to show it to us all in person some time!

The knife. THE KNIFE!

Carpenter jeans. Put it in your ruler pocket.

That would require a change in uniform!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Look what showed up this week. I'll just leave this pic here. Please clean up your drool before leaving. :)

DSC00368%20500x375_zpsomgy8269.jpg

Standard Sebenza 21 & Sebenza 21 with Snake Wood Inlay

i could never be in the knife business, id spend all my profits on knives, i'd never sell a knife!

a sebenza is still my grail knife!, i read an article in guns magazine about them once, and that was it, but in all my years i've never touched one, i saw one at a gunshow once(it was a lisa's pick and 500.00) the guy asked it i wanted to hold it, i said no, cause if i did, i'd end up divorced, cause my then wife would have divorced me if i bought it, and if i held it i would have bought it!(and no brad it wasent you, it was a dealer from southern illnois)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Look what showed up this week. I'll just leave this pic here. Please clean up your drool before leaving. :)

Standard Sebenza 21 & Sebenza 21 with Snake Wood Inlay

drooling_homer-712749.gif2.png

My hatred of you continues to grow. Each and every time I redirect myself to saving for a Grayman Satu, you taunt me with something like . . . THIS! Because you know I want it and I am weak! WEAK.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, BRAD!!!!

So, how much for the standard Sebenza 21?

STOP IT! I want the 25, not the 21! GET OUT OF MY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    View attachment 36487

My hatred of you continues to grow. Each and every time I redirect myself to saving for a Grayman Satu, you taunt me with something like . . . THIS! Because you know I want it and I am weak! WEAK.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, BRAD!!!!

So, how much for the standard Sebenza 21?

STOP IT! I want the 25, not the 21! GET OUT OF MY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

WOW........Usually it's my customer's significant other that hates me. :):

BTW: I HAVE 25 MODELS IN STOCK! :)

Top Bottom